IGNORED

Doherty Back In?

Gazred

So do we put the club captain back in from the start on saturday? As reported he has been working on his fitness but what about his form? We are looking quite useful in the middle at the moment. Its a shame the reserve game was canceled as i think that was Tommys chance to gain his place from the start.

Why change a winning squad?!!! Especially for someone who needs to earn his place and respect back.

Most fans were out-raged at his episdode at Wycombe and wouldn't be too pleased with him just waltzing back in the squad at the expense of Wilkshire or Tinnion.

Bench or nothing on Saturday me reckons :clap:

We should go with what has given us the points in the last 2 games.

If something is not working (e.g. being constantly exposed right through the midfield), then that is the time for a more defensively minded midfielder to break up play and put himself about.

However, that said, for me that would be Burnell on current form ahead of Doherty.

My subs would be chosen from Stowell, Peacock, Burnell, Lita, Clist, Butler and Bell, hence, Doherty would not even figure.

Said it before and I'll say it again.

Sell him...he's a Liability.

We have plenty of midfielders at the club who are better than him, cash in while we can!

If he's playing on Saturday I really would despair. Like others have said above...not even on the bench for me.

NO , he's an unfit undisciplined midfielder , and we have burnell who is match fit tries his heart out every game who in my opinnion is now ahead of tommy in the pecking order. Infact i would rather see clist on the bench rather than him on saturday , let him have a few games in the reserves and see if he proves himself.

Archived