IGNORED

Respect

gordie

We are all City supporters and want the best for our club, it seems some people will be boycotting the game, some missing the first 15 and some watching from the start tonight, I am in the #johnsonoutNOW camp but will be watching from the start but I support whichever you do to support our club, my question is can you respect what others choose to do if it's different to you or is it going to end up with outbreaks of fisticuffs around the ground.

Well said. Football is a game of opinions and you have to respect other people's views - even if you think they are bollocks!

I will also be watching from the start, but any repetition of the Fulham home game form then I won't just be sitting quietly shaking my head.

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

Well said. Football is a game of opinions and you have to respect other people's views - even if you think they are bollocks!

I will also be watching from the start, but any repetition of the Fulham home game form then I won't just be sitting quietly shaking my head.

RR I've shaken my head at so many games this season,I'm convinced it's going to fall off .

I totally agree. Respecting a fellow City fan is a given for me. We might not (usually not TBH) agree but I try to respect opinions of fellow reds without resorting to personal stuff. I just don't understand why some people resort to it. It's unnecessary TBH.

Gasheads on the other hand are fair game! ;)

You starting mate?  :boxing:

Yes, I entirely agree.  The most pathetic thing that I have seen at football games is fans of a club fighting amongst themselves; whether it be Bristol City fans (fortunately I haven't seen this one) or those of any other club (which I have).  I intensely dislike this even in its very mild passive aggressive form such as "Dolman, Dolman give us a song"; being the one chant that wil guarantee that anybody who was singing in the Dolman now stops.

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

Pull your pants up high and you'll be able to sew it back on when you get home. 

Thanks for the advice,but I'v decided to wear a high necked jumper instead,I don't think shouting at the manager in a high pitched voice would have a good ring about it.

Archived