IGNORED

So tonight. Make your voices heard

tinman85

1 minute ago, CyberDan said:

Until now I put the blame on solely on LJ and I thought SL would see sense and relieve him of his duties.

From tonight its clear to see that SL/directors and the shared vision of Bristol Sport Ltd is the problem.

Totally true. Perhaps everyone needs to turn around in the West Stand and sing to The board. 

2 minutes ago, CyberDan said:

Until now I put the blame on solely on LJ and I thought SL would see sense and relieve him of his duties.

From tonight its clear to see that SL/directors and the shared vision of Bristol Sport Ltd is the problem.

Really pleased you have seen the light.  Some of us have been saying this for months and longer

Steve Lansdown you are a clueless **** you are a clueless **** you are a clueless ****. Steve Lansdown you are a clueless **** you are a clueless **** you are a clueless ****

And repeat

I was in W14 saturday and Johnson gave a few concerned looks up to the directors box (both SL and JL were present). I thought it was the look of a marked man.....how wrong I was.

Pembo the only one on the bench expreasing any emotion on Saturday. Would love to be a fly on the wall to whats gone on. 

3 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Really pleased you have seen the light.  Some of us have been saying this for months and longer

What can I say - my faith was misguided. I am very thankful for all SL has done - but some dodgy and questiona le decisions combined with poor communications are pushing us fans away.

Too much of a business and not much of a football club. We should get the latter in place first...lets not run before we can walk.

36 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Enough said. Pemberton and Taylor gone. Wrong man remains. Tomlin and Mags dropped. No Taylor or Djuric. Forget staying up. We could go down again unless we do our best to get LJ out of our club.  

Next home game on sky hmmmmm! time to get noticed ?

Archived