IGNORED

OFFICIAL NORWICH POST - MATCH THREAD

reformed_red

"Inaudible question"

We were unlucky tonight really, because we pressed in the right areas and the tempo was good for most of the 90. 

"Inaudible question"

We didn't really get the rub of the green in the key areas, and if Wilbs had scored that half chance that he got at some point then we might have kicked on and nicked a point or maybe pressed a bit more with a bit more belief.

"Inaudible question"

There was a little bit of naievity out there and some of the lads need to do some growing up, no pun intended (smug chuckle), but seriously....we are looking hard at ourselves to get those things right.

"Inaudible question"

I do think to be fair that Norwich were the better team to be fair, but to be fair to ourselves we weren't too far off to be fair, but then that's been the story of our season to be fair. 

"Inaudible question"

Tommmmmo's been a little bit Mavericky of late so it was purely tactical to be honest, but that's the kind of call you have to make when the chips are down. I think we will be chatting in the week about how he can affect the right areas that he needs to affect so he has more of and emphasis on the pressure areas, because that's what it's all about. 

"Inaudible question"

The fans were great and were right behind us all evening to be fair. They've got a right to be hurting, but they won't be hurting more than me I can assure you of that. 

"Inaudible question"

It's all about character and belief and verve and being a little bit more cosmopolitan in the necessary departments to ensure we bounce back in the right manner and with the right essence, and that's exactly what we will be working on to get right before a tough game away at Wigan who are a very good side and will be looking forward to facing us.

Thought I'd save you all the time of having to tune in to Radio Bristol after the game. 

Norwich were crap and resembled a side that lost 5-1. Only troubled them when we went with the ready made partnership of Djuric and Taylor's. If he has not learnt that from this game he really is as dumb as feared. Not that he deserves another game. 

The fact he still persists JB left back and with Flint and that maggs is on the bench expect 4-5-1 with AW flogged to death on Saturday. 

24 minutes ago, reformed_red said:

"Inaudible question"

We were unlucky tonight really, because we pressed in the right areas and the tempo was good for most of the 90. 

"Inaudible question"

We didn't really get the rub of the green in the key areas, and if Wilbs had scored that half chance that he got at some point then we might have kicked on and nicked a point or maybe pressed a bit more with a bit more belief.

"Inaudible question"

There was a little bit of naievity out there and some of the lads need to do some growing up, no pun intended (smug chuckle), but seriously....we are looking hard at ourselves to get those things right.

"Inaudible question"

I do think to be fair that Norwich were the better team to be fair, but to be fair to ourselves we weren't too far off to be fair, but then that's been the story of our season to be fair. 

"Inaudible question"

Tommmmmo's been a little bit Mavericky of late so it was purely tactical to be honest, but that's the kind of call you have to make when the chips are down. I think we will be chatting in the week about how he can affect the right areas that he needs to affect so he has more of and emphasis on the pressure areas, because that's what it's all about. 

"Inaudible question"

The fans were great and were right behind us all evening to be fair. They've got a right to be hurting, but they won't be hurting more than me I can assure you of that. 

"Inaudible question"

It's all about character and belief and verve and being a little bit more cosmopolitan in the necessary departments to ensure we bounce back in the right manner and with the right essence, and that's exactly what we will be working on to get right before a tough game away at Wigan who are a very good side and will be looking forward to facing us.

Thought I'd save you all the time of having to tune in to Radio Bristol after the game. 

You forgot the bit about giving them the rest of the week off! Poor professional footballers need to rest their tired little leggy weggy's.

Archived