IGNORED

What a Mess

frenchred

Our club has become, and making itself a laughing stock in the process, starting at the top with the dictator, bad appointment after bad appointment, yes men only need apply and don't upset him or he will take his ball away! The board? What is the point of them being there if it's only too sit in a comfy box when we play? They don't or aren't allowed to make decisions, why bother manup or bail out. The whatever Ashton's job title is, what do you do man? Show some balls and report up how useless the boss's choice was. The " coach" enough been said about him yet another yes man up landsdown ass so far you can only see his ankles! 

The sacking of pemberton and promotion of the jock is just another nail in the coffin.

The "players" no matter what is going on behind the scenes, we know your not good enough but at least bloody look like your trying

I've lost my love for this club.

33 minutes ago, frenchred said:

Our club has become, and making itself a laughing stock in the process, starting at the top with the dictator, bad appointment after bad appointment, yes men only need apply and don't upset him or he will take his ball away! The board? What is the point of them being there if it's only too sit in a comfy box when we play? They don't or aren't allowed to make decisions, why bother manup or bail out. The whatever Ashton's job title is, what do you do man? Show some balls and report up how useless the boss's choice was. The " coach" enough been said about him yet another yes man up landsdown ass so far you can only see his ankles! 

The sacking of pemberton and promotion of the jock is just another nail in the coffin.

The "players" no matter what is going on behind the scenes, we know your not good enough but at least bloody look like your trying

I've lost my love for this club.

Mate I am sat into my 2nd day without any ******* electricity, which also means no water can't even flush my morning shite away, 6k or more of white goods and frozen food ****** right up and you know like I do what a bunch of useless ******* EDF are.

Had news this morning that a long time friend had committed suicide and tonight some cheeky Dutch chancer**** tried offering me 50k below the asking price for my house.

My only saving grace is because I have no electricity I didn't have to listen to the sniggering David Brent of the championship talking out of his arse again, I admit that i've had more than a few to drink and my iphone is my only link with the outside world and smashing into a million pieces would have meant the useless little**** would have beaten me as well.

Archived