IGNORED

Matty Taylor Was Like a Wasp

And Its Smith

I just don't get it Reid was woeful on Saturday. At best, inconsistent throughout the season. Yet he starts. Wilbs should be a cameo, no way should be playing 4 games on the trot. Yet starts. 

LJ says it wasn't working in the first half, so we (I) changed it. You selected the team, the tactics. You want plaudits for changing it. Jesz. 

1 minute ago, Moor2Sea said:

I just don't get it Reid was woeful on Saturday. At best, inconsistent throughout the season. Yet he starts. Wilbs should be a cameo, no way should be playing 4 games on the trot. Yet starts. 

LJ says it wasn't working in the first half, so we (I) changed it. You selected the team, the tactics. You want plaudits for changing it. Jesz. 

No plaudits for changing it. F off. They lost 5-1!!!!!  on Saturday and you played 1 up top, that one being a 37 year old playing his 4th on the trot after ignoring him for months. 

No Lee, no plaudits. Norwich were bloody crap. Little excuse for not beating them at home. 

21 minutes ago, 29AR said:

No plaudits for changing it. F off. They lost 5-1!!!!!  on Saturday and you played 1 up top, that one being a 37 year old playing his 4th on the trot after ignoring him for months. 

No Lee, no plaudits. Norwich were bloody crap. Little excuse for not beating them at home. 

No excuse for not going for it from the start. 

We're in a serious relegation battle and need wins. You don't get them by playing that lineup and formation from the start. Well we don't get them full stop but we have to at least try.

28 minutes ago, 29AR said:

So they lost 5 1 on Saturday, a team with premiership players and we just scraped a point. I'd take that all day long, Johnson obv just made another week for his self.

7 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

So they lost 5 1 on Saturday, a team with premiership players and we just scraped a point. I'd take that all day long, Johnson obv just made another week for his self.

You having a laugh? You reckon any of those based on their performance tonight would ever play Prem football? Korey Smith was the ONLY starter and finisher tonight who looked above the others. They were shite. Absolute shite. If there were 20 games left I'd be betting they go down. 

2 minutes ago, 29AR said:

You having a laugh? You reckon any of those based on their performance tonight would ever play Prem football? Korey Smith was the ONLY starter and finisher tonight who looked above the others. They were shite. Absolute shite. If there were 20 games left I'd be betting they go down. 

You my friend are deluded surely? That first half they ripped us apart only thing that let them down was their finishing.  Yeah I understand they ain't had the best of seasons but they are still playing g football.  We didn't deserve a point today, if you based a game on the last 20 mins then yeah a point is fair, before that they deserved to be 3 up atleastat least

3 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

You my friend are deluded surely? That first half they ripped us apart only thing that let them down was their finishing.  Yeah I understand they ain't had the best of seasons but they are still playing g football.  We didn't deserve a point today, if you based a game on the last 20 mins then yeah a point is fair, before that they deserved to be 3 up atleastat least

I'm not for any minute suggesting they didn't outplay us my friend. But, many league 1 sides would outplay us. They were, I must say, really bad. We were really, really bad bar the last 20m. They are not a good Championship team, they are crap. They are no barometer and there is shame in drawing to a team of that quality. 

1 minute ago, 29AR said:

I'm not for any minute suggesting they didn't outplay us my friend. But, many league 1 sides would outplay us. They were, I must say, really bad. We were really, really bad bar the last 20m. They are not a good Championship team, they are crap. They are no barometer and there is shame in drawing to a team of that quality. 

So if we won't in a relegation battle what would you be saying after that result? The same? Your entitled to your opinion mate I just don't agree with it haha

52 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

I get what we we trying to do in the first half with Reid and Smith providing energy behind wilbs (not sure why he was starting his 4th game in 11 days mind)

but after 20 minutes it was obvious we needed someone like Taylor who could buzz about but give us more threat in the final third. 

Got away with it to a degree. 

1 minute ago, BCFChayden said:

So if we won't in a relegation battle what would you be saying after that result? The same? Your entitled to your opinion mate I just don't agree with it haha

Nah it's cool, I appreciate we all have different opinions :) 

I can promise that in mine  since 2006-07 i cannot recall maybe more than a baker's dozen worse away performances. We gifted them possession at every opportunity which flattered them, but they were abject, clueless, pointless and wasteful. 

They're possibly the worst side I've seen at AG this year. 

1 minute ago, 29AR said:

Nah it's cool, I appreciate we all have different opinions :) 

I can promise that in mine  since 2006-07 i cannot recall maybe more than a baker's dozen worse away performances. We gifted them possession at every opportunity which flattered them, but they were abject, clueless, pointless and wasteful. 

They're possibly the worst side I've seen at AG this year. 

See that was my first game this season, little one wanted to go to his first match. For me last time we was in the championship that was more enjoyable

2 minutes ago, glynriley said:

I get what we we trying to do in the first half with Reid and Smith providing energy behind wilbs (not sure why he was starting his 4th game in 11 days mind)

but after 20 minutes it was obvious we needed someone like Taylor who could buzz about but give us more threat in the final third. 

But it was obvious on Saturday that With Wilbs, even with an ' attacking' No 10 in Tomlin we had zero goal threat. Replace Tomlin with 1 goal in 3 seasons Korey and expect us to improve as an attacking force? The logic is flawed, we have no midfielders rushing the box in support of a lone attacker for the last 5 months. Brownhill or Patterson possibly the closest and neither in the squad.

Reid is clearly not an answer to any attacking question and, increasingly, to any question. 

I'm totally bewildered about the whole situation.

1 hour ago, Moor2Sea said:

You've made the mistake of thinking there ought to be logic to the selections.  There is no reward for paying well or playing badly.

Much as I like Bobby, he had a 'mare on Saturday.  Now I don't necessarily think you drop someone after one bad performance, but the selection policy has no consistency to it. 

I will continue my 100% support for the players and their performances on the pitch, but I'm struggling to give anything to the dugout and further up the West Stand (I'm prettily calling it that from now on).

1 hour ago, glynriley said:

Korey smith playing upfront feeding off of wilbs scored two goals in three years you couldnt make it up

Archived