IGNORED

Completely deflated

BITW

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

It's almost as if SL has said to LJ - "I don't want any evidence of Cotterill's reign in the club by the start of the 17/18 season"

The club have lost my respect today.

You're right, there is no way he's going anywhere.  You don't bring JM into the ciaching fold if you're planning to get rid of the head-coach.  Relegation has been accepted by SL.  That's not to say we will go down, but I look at this weekend's fixtures and think if they go the wrong way, SL us suddenly left with a club 'adrift'.  His words not mine.

Wake up you effin' idiot, there are people absolutely gutted and feeling let down by what is happening.  That's not anywhere near what I wanted to say.

Agree Dave

Lansdown and the puppets under him , as well as the blind followers will reap their reward 

6 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Agree Dave

Lansdown and the puppets under him , as well as the blind followers will reap their reward 

I agree with the sentiment Bob.

I do wonder, given the criticism of those of us that are staying away in the hope of trying to get SL to wield the axe, what those people who criticise us are doing to let the board know their feelings about Johnson as it sounded like you could have heard a mouse fart judging by the radio?

Are the fans defeated already?

7 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

I agree with the sentiment Bob.

I do wonder, given the criticism of those of us that are staying away in the hope of trying to get SL to wield the axe, what those people who criticise us are doing to let the board know their feelings about Johnson as it sounded like you could have heard a mouse fart judging by the radio?

Are the fans defeated already?

Think most fans are caught in that dilemma 

Stay away / go and support team but try and make the Johnson Out message clear (A difficult 'mix')  or just go to protest and ***** to the players and the result (Let's be honest theirs not many who can feel that way even in this farcical state)

Then of course you have a large apathetic section , normally the ones who sit in silence whether we are top of the league or bottom

A few with their knitting and that's the demographics

i want us to get the points but LJ as far away from this Club as possible 

The reality is the clown is here for the forseeable

I hope it hits SL massively in the pocket - And those running the Circus get their due rewards

4 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

It's too late. It's gone now and if you did not realise before, SL is not going to sack LJ. He will prefer to get the club relegated just to demonstrate that it is his club , it is his toy and it seems more and more like he is playing fantasy football. Would not shock me now to find he is picking the team, and signing the players. You make your choice, you can go follow this rather strange approach to running a club, or not bother and take time out until the stupid charade comes to a head. Look how bad it has got at Charlton or other clubs. It is coming to ours now it seems.  As with anything, you are a customer, you decide if you want the product or not. Looks rather sadly that SL is going from hero to zero very very rapidly. Like many I know, we have lost the interest now, it is shambolic and as amateur as anything that has happened in the past. It should have been a launch platform but instead SL has pressed destruct and only he knows why he has done it . So for me, and many others I know, it is time for a time out. It is too sad to see any more of this continue. It is not even the thought of relegation, hell we know how to do relegation, not even LJ ( it's not his fault he was chosen)  it is the behaviour of the club, the way it is being run.  I will look for the results , BCFC will be my only ever team, but right now it no longer feels like the club I thought I knew. Will be back, but only when the damage and credibility has been repaired. 

I sincerely hope we avoid relegation for all the fans and all of you. 

Blimey Billy another real sensible knowledgable fan bites the dust

Respect though - plenty more to follow 

4 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

It's too late. It's gone now and if you did not realise before, SL is not going to sack LJ. He will prefer to get the club relegated just to demonstrate that it is his club , it is his toy and it seems more and more like he is playing fantasy football. Would not shock me now to find he is picking the team, and signing the players. You make your choice, you can go follow this rather strange approach to running a club, or not bother and take time out until the stupid charade comes to a head. Look how bad it has got at Charlton or other clubs. It is coming to ours now it seems.  As with anything, you are a customer, you decide if you want the product or not. Looks rather sadly that SL is going from hero to zero very very rapidly. Like many I know, we have lost the interest now, it is shambolic and as amateur as anything that has happened in the past. It should have been a launch platform but instead SL has pressed destruct and only he knows why he has done it . So for me, and many others I know, it is time for a time out. It is too sad to see any more of this continue. It is not even the thought of relegation, hell we know how to do relegation, not even LJ ( it's not his fault he was chosen)  it is the behaviour of the club, the way it is being run.  I will look for the results , BCFC will be my only ever team, but right now it no longer feels like the club I thought I knew. Will be back, but only when the damage and credibility has been repaired. 

Brilliant post. I could have written that to express my feelings on the club at present but im not clever enough :sad26:

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

After our terrible form you expected us to win?

not really but weds stuffed them in their last game, I hoped they might have been there for the taking lacking belief etc, but we did not start with the correct tactics formation etc etc we showed what we can do in the last fifteen but we really HAVE to beat wigan Saturday.

15 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

After our terrible form you expected us to win?

After our terrible form I don't expect another win all season. Never have I had such a complete lack of faith in a BCFC team or manager.

19 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

:clap:

8 minutes ago, pillred said:

not really but weds stuffed them in their last game, I hoped they might have been there for the taking lacking belief etc, but we did not start with the correct tactics formation etc etc we showed what we can do in the last fifteen but we really HAVE to beat wigan Saturday.

I saw it differently, they would have wanted to make amends for Losing 5-1. They did put up a fight in the first half but I was expecting a little bit more from them if I'm honest so we got off lightly there.

I go to every City game hoping to see us win, I want us to win every game we play in at whatever level.

I just saw today as one of those bonus games so a point is good.

Over the past few games realistically only the Burton game was a game we were expected to win.

We should have lost to Newcastle and Norwich but won the Burton game. But either way we have ended up with the same 3 points from those 3 games.

What I am mildly pleased about is thr losing run is over with and recently we have had 3 games where we havnt lost. Im sure someone will throw stats at me Villa, Leeds, Fulham but after that terrible run I am pleased with the baby steps taken. We do need to improve our points to games ratio quickly though. 

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

I saw it differently, they would have wanted to make amends for Losing 5-1. They did put up a fight in the first half but I was expecting a little bit more from them if I'm honest so we got off lightly there.

I go to every City game hoping to see us win, I want us to win every game we play in at whatever level.

Over the past few games realistically only the Burton game was a game we were expected to win.

We should have lost to Newcastle and Norwich but won the Burton game. But either way we have ended up with the same 3 points from those 3 games.

What I am mildly pleased about is thr losing run is over with and recently we have had 3 games where we havnt lost. Im sure someone will throw stats at me Villa, Leeds, Fulham but after that terrible run I am pleased with the baby steps taken. We do need to improve our points to games ratio quickly though. 

Why should we have lost to Norwich? 1 away win in 5 months, christ even Rotherham beat them a few weeks back.

27 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Far more articulate than my attempt.

I still feel loyalty to the players, so that will get my support.

I think that Johnson is a little bully-boy, being allowed to bully his way round the club by SL.  I understand his dad was a bit like that, but had a career of decent success to back it up.  Johnson jr (or is he Lansdown jr) hasn't.

My initial judgement of him was way off the mark....and I was a Cotts fan!  I apologise.

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

No that's how I feel because I choose to feel that way. First half at times you could quite easily see Norwichs Premier league class. Coupled together with a few bad performances and it wasn't good at times. We had two or three good chances ourselves in the first half let's not forget.

Second half we had Norwich on the ropes and could have scored 5.

Dissapointed we didn't win the game but happy we rescued a point and happy with the high intensity pressing attacking play in the second.

Anyone willing to give LJ credit for making the changes?

Nope didn't think so.

What planet are you living on? Have you ever played the game mate? Seems not!!!

No that's how I feel because I choose to feel that way. First half at times you could quite easily see Norwichs Premier league class. Coupled together with a few bad performances and it wasn't good at times. We had two or three good chances ourselves in the first half let's not forget.

Dissapointed we didn't win the game but happy we rescued a point and happy with the high intensity pressing attacking play in the second.

Nope didn't think so.

No i'm not willing to give LJ credit for correcting his mistakes.

10 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

You int got a ******* clue av you :clapping:

Nope didn't think so.

No because it was the team he should have started with 

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

Im sure Sir Alex has received plenty of praise over the years for correcting his mistake of not starting Sheringham and Solskjear in the final.

No matter how badly you want him to be Lee Johnson is NOT and will never be Sir Alex.

2 minutes ago, smokey live said:

No matter how badly you want him to be Lee Johnson is NOT and will never be Sir Alex.

My comment is about substitutions in general.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz this place recently. 

We've just drawn against Norwich, a team who held their own in the premier league last season.

Nothing shameful about a draw with them whatsoever. 

Archived