IGNORED

The worst result possible? No.

Big Red Rich

The worst result would have been a defeat.

Do we want to get releagted, to play the gas or at worst be a division below them?

Do we want to play in the check your bits trophy or play gillingham 6 times in a season? 

Me neither. 

I want LJ gone make no mistake, i think hes poison on the club. But i personally cant handle a summer of ridicule from the blue few.

Were past the point of no return IMO, a new manager doesnt have the time to make a significant difference. SL would look stupid now to sack him having gone all in a while back.

Do i want to go down just to say "i told you so?" regarding jr? No i dont.

Its a much needed point, lets all hope we somehow scrape safety & some chinese nutcase comes and take poisness lee off our hands in the summer...

4 minutes ago, Big Red Rich said:

The worst result would have been a defeat.

Do we want to get releagted, to play the gas or at worst be a division below them?

Do we want to play in the check your bits trophy or play gillingham 6 times in a season? 

Me neither. 

I want LJ gone make no mistake, i think hes poison on the club. But i personally cant handle a summer of ridicule from the blue few.

Were past the point of no return IMO, a new manager doesnt have the time to make a significant difference. SL would look stupid now to sack him having gone all in a while back.

Do i want to go down just to say "i told you so?" regarding jr? No i dont.

Its a much needed point, lets all hope we somehow scrape safety & some chinese nutcase comes and take poisness lee off our hands in the summer...

Your so right, SL has left us in a right old state.... shit or bust now!!!

Archived