IGNORED

It's Irritating B S

Linkedarm wall

Irritating, can even call it a club anymore.

Didn't get asked to undo my coat tonight at Winterstoke Road entrance, which is usually irritating, so that was a result. Instead Bristol Sport have now taken to instructing their stewards to swoop over and look over me when I'm presenting my card to get in. So I get in to the concourse, all I can see is Bristol Rugby stuff plastered on the walls, nothing to do Bristol City Football Club around. I decided to go to straight to my seat, so within 1 minute of presenting my card got another steward wanting to check my ticket to up the steps,irritating. Head Coach of our franchise picks the wrong team as usual, irritating. Bright, glaring internal stand lights left on, irritating. Half-time 1-0 down and the mildly irritating stadium announcer invites us to watch Basketball, irritating very very irritating and so out of touch with the fans and their current mood its untrue. So decide to get coffee. Intrigued by this new checking tickets as you go up the steps, they do this half time now as well. Its ok though, if you leave the stadium totally you can come back in without being checked , whilst a stadium supervisor and 3 of his mates just have a chat, people coming in and out the stadium at will, irritating. Watch second half, 3/4 of the game gone, head coach gets the team on the pitch we should started with 1-1. End of game, same steward who checked my ticket twice is now stood at the top of those steps so people can't get out and have to push past him, genius, very, very irritating. 

Anything else? Pembo gone LJ's masterclass of diamonds and his 4-1-4-1-3-4-1 whatever he plays in his post match interview. So very very very fed up with the whole thing I've irritated myself and probably all that have read this, so apologies.

Get in the bin Bristol Sport ,take your money, basketball, rugby , badminton, racing drivers, stadium of the year and please go away and get in the bin. 

Goodnight

1 hour ago, Linkedarm wall said:

Irritating, can even call it a club anymore.

Didn't get asked to undo my coat tonight at Winterstoke Road entrance, which is usually irritating, so that was a result. Instead Bristol Sport have now taken to instructing their stewards to swoop over and look over me when I'm presenting my card to get in. So I get in to the concourse, all I can see is Bristol Rugby stuff plastered on the walls, nothing to do Bristol City Football Club around. I decided to go to straight to my seat, so within 1 minute of presenting my card got another steward wanting to check my ticket to up the steps,irritating. Head Coach of our franchise picks the wrong team as usual, irritating. Bright, glaring internal stand lights left on, irritating. Half-time 1-0 down and the mildly irritating stadium announcer invites us to watch Basketball, irritating very very irritating and so out of touch with the fans and their current mood its untrue. So decide to get coffee. Intrigued by this new checking tickets as you go up the steps, they do this half time now as well. Its ok though, if you leave the stadium totally you can come back in without being checked , whilst a stadium supervisor and 3 of his mates just have a chat, people coming in and out the stadium at will, irritating. Watch second half, 3/4 of the game gone, head coach gets the team on the pitch we should started with 1-1. End of game, same steward who checked my ticket twice is now stood at the top of those steps so people can't get out and have to push past him, genius, very, very irritating. 

Anything else? Pembo gone LJ's masterclass of diamonds and his 4-1-4-1-3-4-1 whatever he plays in his post match interview. So very very very fed up with the whole thing I've irritated myself and probably all that have read this, so apologies.

Get in the bin Bristol Sport ,take your money, basketball, rugby , badminton, racing drivers, stadium of the year and please go away and get in the bin. 

Goodnight

They do that in the Lansdown stand one each side of the top of the entrance restricting the flow of people down it at the end of every match, WHY!!!!!

It doesn't particularly irritate me, but what I noticed is when the steward ordered me to open my coat, he didn't even look at me. I could have had a suicide belt.

I don't know where we get our security from, but it's the budget option. 

5 hours ago, tts_city said:

They do that in the Lansdown stand one each side of the top of the entrance restricting the flow of people down it at the end of every match, WHY!!!!!

I asked that very question of a female steward in the Lansdown on Saturday. We were going up the stairs into W11. Her answer was " People could be coming in from other parts of the ground ". I said " So what, its not as if its a sell out is it ??". Her reply" Well we're only doing what we've been told". I said "Typical bloody Bristol Sport". "EXACTLY!! " she said.....

Best bit for me last night was they even asked Engvall to show his ticket as he went up the same steps at half time.!! Sums it all up really doesn't it ??:facepalm::facepalm:

Archived