IGNORED

Flint

hollydog

29 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

While we're at it, I know he and Derrick Williams are friends and former team mates but should he really be liking posts on Twitter about good results for Blackburn, given our situation?

Why are footballers so ******* braindead. 

I can see your point but I think it's simply just a case of liking the successes of a couple of former teammates. 

44 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

While we're at it, I know he and Derrick Williams are friends and former team mates but should he really be liking posts on Twitter about good results for Blackburn, given our situation?

Why are footballers so ******* braindead. 

Why shouldn't he?!! Because he might make a few bristol city fans cry?!

47 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I can see your point but I think it's simply just a case of liking the successes of a couple of former teammates. 

No doubt but just highlights the bubble that players live in compared with fans. Not that I expect it to be any different but anyone with an ounce of common sense might actually think that was a daft thing to do given the current ill feeling amongst supporters. 

2 hours ago, super slick said:

If only the right back didn't go for a header he was never going to win leaving him wildly out of position and leaving Flint badly exposed.

although not good from Flint, he certainly wasn't the only one at fault.

Spot on -Need to understand why he was dragged out of position

People only look at the few seconds before the goal

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Still, Wildschut didnt have to do much to score, just shifted the ball onto his right and was allowed to shoot. Flint couldnt get near him, he should never have been allowed to shoot so easily.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I agree with that but looks bad how easily he was beaten and how slow he looked.

1 minute ago, Super said:

I agree with that but looks bad how easily he was beaten and how slow he looked.

Agree - not comfortable pulled into those positions but badly let down by those around him and in front of him this season too

We know his strengths and his weaknesses - like many centre halves isolate him and you are on the right path

32 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Flint should have been dropped in January. An ever present defender in a leaky defence, hasnt done it this season.

Magnusson a far more cultured and better defender left on the bench. Do really rate Wright as well.

Apart from an unfortunate slip against Villa, I think Wright has been a good signing, just the sort of competent Championship standard player we need.

Archived