IGNORED

That stat from last night.

Portland Bill

3 minutes ago, B block said:

Basketball highlights at half time tells you more about the state of the club than any stat

Frightening

never mind MA,JL,JL are all running the Half marathon while our club burns 

I think there's plenty to criticise without bashing people raising money for charity. 

I'm not knocking the charity in any way I think what the club and fans did for Oscar which I contributed to was excellent, I'm sorry if it came across like that, it's mearly to highlight how inter twinned the manager and board are and indeed the manager and his mates in the back room

in any business there are friends but there has to be a detachment which seems missing at Ashton gate and their or machine is a total disaster 

4 minutes ago, B block said:

I'm not knocking the charity in any way I think what the club and fans did for Oscar which I contributed to was excellent, I'm sorry if it came across like that, it's mearly to highlight how inter twinned the manager and board are and indeed the manager and his mates in the back room

in any business there are friends but there has to be a detachment which seems missing at Ashton gate and their or machine is a total disaster 

That's got me thinking..... the club is now run like a business, not a club BUT it seems that the business is run like an old boys club...... bizarre. 

Archived