IGNORED

De girolamo

BCFChayden

20 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

Back from ctfc, worth a look at?

If a full Swedish international, and a Bosnian international, cant make the bench and first XI respectively, I'm going to say he should, but he most definitely won't.  And if he does, I'd be speechless.

1 minute ago, Fuber said:

If a full Swedish international, and a Bosnian international, cant make the bench and first XI respectively, I'm going to say he should, but he most definitely won't.  And if he does, I'd be speechless.

He's in the u23 squad today so doubt play this weekend. He has scored few goals though on loan, bit of pace. Just what we need 

Earlier in the season LJ said the only reason he wasn't in the team was because Lee Tomlin was playing so well. As soon as Tomlin's form dropped off, LJ loaned De Girolamo to Cheltenham! 

3 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Earlier in the season LJ said the only reason he wasn't in the team was because Lee Tomlin was playing so well. As soon as Tomlin's form dropped off, LJ loaned De Girolamo to Cheltenham! 

Didn't our head coach also say that teams at the top of League 1 wanted him on loan?

And then miraculously he goes to Cheltenham? 

Can't for the life of me think why..

8 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Didn't our head coach also say that teams at the top of League 1 wanted him on loan?

he sounds a dead cert to start for us next season then! :shocking:

2 hours ago, Fuber said:

Well , Johnsons' an Idiot !

2 hours ago, alexukhc said:

See him at right back at the weekend mark my words :thumbsup:

There's a chance, Johnson is an idiot !

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

Because he's an idiot.

1 hour ago, bearded_red said:

See above, because he's an idiot !

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Out of interest how has he come back to City outside of the window?  Is it an age thing?

I'm sure our development players, who are out on loan, can still play for the U-23 League.

Don't think he's been in Cheltenham's match day squad since they beat Yeovil Town.

6 hours ago, pongo88 said:

6 hours ago, bearded_red said:

Didn't our head coach also say we're targeting European football within 5 years?

This is the man that is taking OUR football club back down to lowly league one. Fed up of the shite he spouts, just constant BS. Lansdown is just as bad, if not worse. 

Johnson Out. 

Archived