IGNORED

Just watched Kong Skull Island

Fiale

Interesting, my friend did not like it, no character development or real story (at least one that makes sense), but I enjoyed it for what it was.

If you like A giant Ape smashing things up, a fan on King Kong or just like action movies that does not take things to seriously then it's a fun film to watch...

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 00:52, Fiale said:

Interesting, my friend did not like it, no character development or real story (at least one that makes sense), but I enjoyed it for what it was.

If you like A giant Ape smashing things up, a fan on King Kong or just like action movies that does not take things to seriously then it's a fun film to watch...

Too many parallels to what's happening at Ashton Gate to appreciate this film .

On 3/9/2017 at 23:52, Fiale said:

In two minds about this, watched the last one as it's not a good sign I haven't been able to sit through it again. Love Sam Jackson and the CGI looks as usual, impressive. Got a few day off this week so might take a look.

Archived