IGNORED

Latest Sky prediction

Kala Taro

2 hours ago, Woodsy said:

I'll certainly settle for it, but I'd love to know where we're picking up 13 points in 10 games

Anyone?

I think we'll easily pick up the 13 points......................................then quickly put them back down again.

1 minute ago, pillred said:

how many of those bookies have actually seen us play?

I have no idea - but they are betting serious money.  I hope they are right for all concerned - but if those on here are sure that we are doomed, they could simply place their bets and clean up.  I would never bet against City - but seeing as my bets normally lose, I might make an exception in this case.  Difficult!

5 minutes ago, pillred said:

how many of those bookies have actually seen us play?

Quite a few judging by how the odds are shifting towards relegation, a couple of weeks ago we were 7-1 ,last week we were 10-3 and now Paddy Power are 13-8.

So in all respects they are fairly confident we will be relegated.Lose to Wigan and I would suggest we will be odds on

Sad,sad times and all the more galling as we should never be in this position with the players at our disposal

2 hours ago, Woodsy said:

I'll certainly settle for it, but I'd love to know where we're picking up 13 points in 10 games

Anyone?

Looking at the ten games left, the first time around we got 7 points from those 10.

Wigan Athletic V Bristol City                          1-2    3pts
Bristol City V Huddersfield Town                    1-2    0pts
Brentford V Bristol City                                  1-0    0pts
Preston North End V Bristol City                    2-1    0pts
Bristol City V Wolverhampton Wanderers      2-3    0pts
Bristol City V Queens Park Rangers              0-1    0pts
Blackburn Rovers V Bristol City                     0-1    3pts
Bristol City V Barnsley                                   2-2    1pts
Brighton & Hove Albion V Bristol City             2-0    0pts
Bristol City V Birmingham City                        0-1    0pts

Which would give us 42 points if we were to replicate those results. Which would mean we're going down. In order to reach 48 points we're going to have to (realistically) reverse two of those losses. Right now I'd suggest that the games against Wolves and Brum look the most 'winnable' in that scenario.

Beating Wigan would give us a vital shot in the arm and at least set us up to have a real go at avoiding relegation. However, as this is BCFC we're talking about we're just as likely to lose to Wigan and then beat Huddersfield. So I guess we'll just have to hold on tight to the rollercoaster.

6 hours ago, Malbec said:

Still got us escaping relegation although it's looking really tight. I presume thay've got us down for a win tomorrow.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10795937/newcastle-set-to-win-the-championship-says-sky-sports-predictor

Can't wait for the smug "mission accomplished, job done, objective achieved" type waffle coming out of the club if we stay up by a point or two....actually I can wait, I can wait a bl**dy long time...

55 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Can't wait for the smug "mission accomplished, job done, objective achieved" type waffle coming out of the club if we stay up by a point or two....actually I can wait, I can wait a bl**dy long time...

We will be the Rotherham of next year if we stay up,only difference will be Johnson would of spunked another lot of money down the drain 

53 minutes ago, hodge said:

I know league 1 is easier but somehow don't see us getting 48 points in the first month of the season :ph34r:

I think you know what I meant! :)

Archived