IGNORED

Charity Bike Ride - Ashton Gate to Brentford : HAPPENING NOW!!

Harry

• The topic was unpinned

A week after we were battling through this journey, I thought I'd pop on here with an update (was gonna do it earlier in the week, but figured the thread would be swamped by the multitude of angry threads post-Deepdale!)

Our online fundraising site has now reached £3,335 - which is truly amazing.  So a big thanks to everyone who has donated.

To add to that, we did a bucket-shake at Griffin Park last week which raised £430, so altogether we are nearing the £3,800 mark from this bike-ride.  Thanks again to all those City fans at Brentford last week who put their cash in the buckets.

We also saw Scotty Murray after the game who donated Aden Flint's shirt, signed by all the players, so we hope to auction this off at some point to raise more funds.

Body has just recovered, by the way!

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

A week after we were battling through this journey, I thought I'd pop on here with an update (was gonna do it earlier in the week, but figured the thread would be swamped by the multitude of angry threads post-Deepdale!)

Our online fundraising site has now reached £3,335 - which is truly amazing.  So a big thanks to everyone who has donated.

To add to that, we did a bucket-shake at Griffin Park last week which raised £430, so altogether we are nearing the £3,800 mark from this bike-ride.  Thanks again to all those City fans at Brentford last week who put their cash in the buckets.

We also saw Scotty Murray after the game who donated Aden Flint's shirt, signed by all the players, so we hope to auction this off at some point to raise more funds.

Body has just recovered, by the way!

Harry, I saw a post saying you were looking for donations of kids clothes to take to Africa. I've got a young lad that's well overdue a wardrobe overhaul. Ages 6-8 trousers t-shirts all sorts. Would you be interested?

Archived