IGNORED

Taxi for Johnson's good advice thread

8 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

:facepalm: .... but did you get an 'O' level? 

( btw did you know you were born between a home league defeat to Derby ... and a losing away cup match at Notts Forest .. ? ) 

No, they didn't do O levels by the time it was my turn to leave school. Or is this a whoosh?

We could do dentistry, but it basically means:-

- brush you teeth at least twice a day, using a good quality toothpaste;

- brush for at least two minutes;

- change your brush regularly;

- spit rather than rinse, as more toothpaste (thereby protection) stays on your teeth;

- try not to eat too much sugar - this includes some fruit and fruit juice;

- visit the dentist at least once a year - twice is good;

- if the dental nurse is hot, think about Lee Johnson instead to control your erection.

Thats it really!

tfj

3 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

We could do dentistry, but it basically means:-

- brush you teeth at least twice a day, using a good quality toothpaste;  Sensodyne or Corsodyl is best.

- brush for at least two minutes;  Bollocks it should be at least 5 and then use the little interdental brushes in between your teeth.

- change your brush regularly; Not with the bog brush.

- spit rather than rinse, as more toothpaste (thereby protection) stays on your teeth; Bollocks, rinse with Corsodyl mouth wash and spit only.

- try not to eat too much sugar - this includes some fruit and fruit juice; Bollocks, if you clean your teeth it makes no difference.

- visit the dentist at least once a year - twice is good; Bollocks, visit only when you think your jaw is about to fall off.

- if the dental nurse is hot, think about Lee Johnson instead to control your erection. Bollocks, just bend her over and give her a good flossing in between rinses.

Thats it really!

tfj

Dentist.jpg

2 hours ago, BigTone said:

Ok Unk I need your advice.  What is the best way to remove those "hard to shift" skids in my Y fronts ?

You dirty bird .........

Since you ask:-

1) Always keep yourself clean and in particular, wipe your bottom properly;

2) Pre-soak the skidded items using a pre-wash, and a car cleaning bucket;

3) Usually with good detergent, a 30' cool wash will be sufficient;

4) Failing 3) use a warmer wash cycle;

5) Failing 4) bin them and buy new ones in a dark colour.

Hope this helps.

tfj

Unk, I really appreciate your advice regarding washing the car and I have followed everything you have said to the letter. The problem is that whilst the car sparkles and shines like never before it also seems that I have painted a target on the roof for the seagulls to crap all over. In fact the last 2 or 3 may have actually been an Albatross. It seems they are happy to swoop down and pinch little Johnny's ice cream on the beach but then come and poop a 99 on my car !! How can I stop the bastards from doing this. I can sit at my bedroom window with a shotgun and shoot at them but this only scratches the duco and upsets the neighbours if I miss.

Please I need your urgent help :gaah:

2 hours ago, BigTone said:

Unk, I really appreciate your advice regarding washing the car and I have followed everything you have said to the letter. The problem is that whilst the car sparkles and shines like never before it also seems that I have painted a target on the roof for the seagulls to crap all over. In fact the last 2 or 3 may have actually been an Albatross. It seems they are happy to swoop down and pinch little Johnny's ice cream on the beach but then come and poop a 99 on my car !! How can I stop the bastards from doing this. I can sit at my bedroom window with a shotgun and shoot at them but this only scratches the duco and upsets the neighbours if I miss.

Please I need your urgent help :gaah:

Just go with the punches - there is little you can do to stop those pesky gulls emptying their bottoms on your car.

At least it's clean and the crap will be easier to remove.

tfj

11 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Just go with the punches - there is little you can do to stop those pesky gulls emptying their bottoms on your car.

At least it's clean and the crap will be easier to remove.

tfj

I understand but when the car is nice and sparkly I get a tad piddled off to find a 3kg sardine turd sitting on the roof the next morning

19 hours ago, BigTone said:

I understand but when the car is nice and sparkly I get a tad piddled off to find a 3kg sardine turd sitting on the roof the next morning

Try the following:-

1) After washing AND drying your car, park it in a garage & close the door.

2)  "          "           "        "        "      '      "     "   under cover.

3)  "          "            "       "        "      "      "     "   put a car cover over it.

4)  "          "            "        "        "      "      "     " in a 'least likely to be crapped on' location: sit down and think about this last option before you dismiss it.

:thumbsup:

tfj

18 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Try the following:-

1) After washing AND drying your car, park it in a garage & close the door.

2)  "          "           "        "        "      '      "     "   under cover.

3)  "          "            "       "        "      "      "     "   put a car cover over it.

4)  "          "            "        "        "      "      "     " in a 'least likely to be crapped on' location: sit down and think about this last option before you dismiss it.

:thumbsup:

tfj

Regrettably my apartment in Weymouth does not have covered parking so I suppose I'll just have to go back to the shotgun method. The "least likely to be crapped on location" is my home in France but that's a bit of a walk to get it when I want to go to Sainsburys.

No, shotgun it is.

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

Regrettably my apartment in Weymouth does not have covered parking so I suppose I'll just have to go back to the shotgun method. The "least likely to be crapped on location" is my home in France but that's a bit of a walk to get it when I want to go to Sainsburys.

No, shotgun it is.

Can't you get a lethally trained shitehawk?

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

I've tried some of that Vite stuff that the girls use to get rid of their leg hair but it's a bit greasy

I applied that to my nutsack, before my vasectomy. Holy Jesus Christ. I almost didn't bother with the op, as my knackers had turned to soap.

MHH's 2nd top tip:-

Never Immac your scrotum, fellas.

Archived