IGNORED

We finally done it

Red Army 75

1 minute ago, Fuber said:

Not over till the fat lady sings; we have QPR, Blackburn, and Wolves coming up.

I know that. It's just we won a game of football. And those fans who have spent so much money with no success following the team . Let's enjoy it . Up the ******* city 

1 minute ago, Tears in rain said:

Blackburn is huge! I know we all said that beating the teams around us is massive but really I think a draw against Blackburn is still good for us.

One game at a time anything out of huddersfield will be good

Great win. Long overdue. Hopefully this can be the start of staying in the division. Then everyone can take stock. I thought a much better team selection today and they ground out a good away win given our form away has been tres shite. Roll on to Huddersfield... COYR!

27 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

The reality is, if we had a decent manager who had been backed like this one has been, we wouldn't have "relegation rivals".

Who knows, it's all opinions and hearsay isn't it? Who's to say that would have happened? I'm sure when Birmingham sacked Rowett (who's achieved as much in this league as Johnson) for a 'decent manager' in Zola the same argument could have been made? 

Anyway the unfortunate reality is that we are where we are and that particular stat could be massively important when all is said and done.

Get in there lads, well done Flinty boy.  Has to be the most important win ever in the history of BCFC (slight exaggeration alert)!!!!

Just hope that we don't get ripped to shreds by Huddersfield on Friday...

Come on LJ my son, you kept us up last year and finished the season in style, can you please repeat this?

Archived