IGNORED

Is this ALMOST acceptable?

Port Said Red

they are souvenirs. Bought a Barca V Celtic scarf about 8 years ago. There on business went to the game and got chased out of a pub by celtic fans for being English...

Will never forget the bloke with Longkesh 89 on the back of his Celtic shirt...TiT!

27 minutes ago, cityexile said:

In that context, it's a souvenir. In fairness to Lincoln I can see I might want something that reminds me of the day we were at Arsenal for the cup.

A programme? 

Why the need to wear the oppositions colours?

37 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I hate these things as much as anyone but....... I think if I was a Lincoln fan I might, just might. have been tempted...

arselinc.png

I expect he will keep it in a drawer...... next to the one he no doubt bought when they played North Ferriby! 

Football fans in 2017, pathetically embarrassing, 

4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I hate these things as much as anyone but....... I think if I was a Lincoln fan I might, just might. have been tempted...

arselinc.png

No, they did it in their terms and as their own club. They don't need Arsenal to justify their day.  

His own tattered Lincoln scarf would and should mean more.

3 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I don't like it as a general rule.

However, say you like both sides. Eg You are German and say Dortmund are your local side.

You move to Bristol and adopt City. City somehow play Dortmund in Europa League- half and half acceptable?

No. 

4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

arselinc.png

As a genuine Lincoln supporter of 40 odd years I might, might have suffocated on my own vomit.

15 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

arselinc.png

I hate kids too but picking one up and waving it in the air like that??? No thanks not for me.

Leave that sort of shenanigans to radio 1 DJs and priests.

1 hour ago, Hampshire reds said:

Can u imagine some idiot wearing a city rovers half scarf. 

I bet if we got to Wembley in the playoffs v them (shudder) there would be some dopey cockney trying to flog them up Wembley Way.

I can`t imagine any fan from either side even considering buying one of these abominations.

Archived