IGNORED

Jealous Millwall...

brizzlelou

The club was formed on the Isle of Dogs and the team comprised of dock workers, many from Dundee who were tough and used to fighting. When the ground was opened the team was presented with a Brass Lion and and so the fans used  to Roar the entire game at the away fans which started the aggression before moving to violence. The fans came from poverty with a background of hardship and violence thus leading to the continued reputation. 

20 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Well according to Millwall fans on the Panorama special in 1977 when they played the Gas they thought that Bristol was a northern city full of Northern ponces!.....Laaaandan Wenkas!

Don't forget many of them are London cabbies: if you asked them to drive you from London to Bristol they'd go via Leicester.... 

6 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Don't forget many of them are London cabbies: if you asked them to drive you from London to Bristol they'd go via Leicester.... 

I flagged down one o'them black cabs once in Chiswick, and asked him to take me to an address in Twickenham. He said "fak auff I'm a Landan cabbie" and drove off!

9 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Looks like a big mob out for Millwall, fair play. Got nothing against them overly, as others have said they feel they have a reputation to keep up and that has passed down through the generations..

17 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

If someone sings in your face that they f-ing hate your team, do they or do they not deserve this? 

Discuss.

"I tell you what'll be great today Toby, let's go and goad a load of Millwall lads armed only with our smug sense of superiority. It'll trend under #epicbantz on Youtube."

The simpleton obviously forgot he wasn't stood behind a copper or a steward.

6 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Bermondsey's finest away at Bury last season...

nothing to see here :) I was at Atlanta vs Brescia and both sets of fans were over the barriers (8ft fence), over the gates and gates coming off the hinges, fireworks and flares being thrown at each other! Scared? this is the only time apart from Stoke at home where I was genuinely scared. There is just too much bouncing here:yawn:

Archived