IGNORED

Its not all bad.

Dear God. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a thread without someone wingeing and moaning about price rises, SL, Johnson, Ashton, destroying the club, Johnson, Johnson, Johnson etc etc etc. The reality is the club is in the Championship, and worst that may happen is to drop a league. What happened last time? Massive joy at having won a title for the first time ever. Big crowds, atmosphere, excitement. Something sadly lacking this season, certainly in terms of atmosphere. The big mistake was not to build on the momentum gained from that success. So instead of thinking your cider glasses are half empty, think they're half full because there are any awful lot of clubs in a far worse position than this one. I bet Rotherham would swap places for a start. 

25 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Dear God. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a thread without someone wingeing and moaning about price rises, SL, Johnson, Ashton, destroying the club, Johnson, Johnson, Johnson etc etc etc. The reality is the club is in the Championship, and worst that may happen is to drop a league. What happened last time? Massive joy at having won a title for the first time ever. Big crowds, atmosphere, excitement. Something sadly lacking this season, certainly in terms of atmosphere. The big mistake was not to build on the momentum gained from that success. So instead of thinking your cider glasses are half empty, think they're half full because there are any awful lot of clubs in a far worse position than this one. I bet Rotherham would swap places for a start. 

So out of 23 clubs, 1 would swap with us . What are we worried about let's celberate our success :dancing6:

36 minutes ago, 1953 said:

sorry but that is clutching at straws, I really admire you being upbeat but those of us who our current situation is horribly Deja vu will have trouble joining your happy band!

55 minutes ago, 1953 said:

(Translated)

55 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Not quite.

We went went down and continued to struggle for 4 months, before a new man came along and saved us from the clown who was taking us down to division 4.

And as pointed out above, it wasn't our first title ever.

1 hour ago, 1953 said:

Instead we have yet another whiny thread from somebody moaning about the moans

Priceless each and every one

Probably from another one who,doesn't utter a sound during the game but proudly tells everyone how they 'Always support and stick by the club'

I'm always amazed at how little some posters actually know about the club, particularly when they tell me how it wouldn't be a disaster if we were relegated!

it bloody would for me, SL and any number of others . Still at least Rotherham would swap with us !

4 hours ago, 1953 said:

Dear God. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a thread without someone wingeing and moaning about price rises, SL, Johnson, Ashton, destroying the club, Johnson, Johnson, Johnson etc etc etc.

Isn't it nice to see the daffodils coming out

4 hours ago, 1953 said:

That's it. 

And can we have 50/50 scarves every game?

Thanks God. 

3 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Instea d we have yet another whiny thread from somebody moaning about the moans

Priceless each and every one

Probably from another one who,doesn't utter a sound during the game but proudly tells everyone how they 'Always support and stick by the club'

Whilst I obviously dont know as much as so many of the esteemed contibutors on here, I do know that moaning changes nothing. And misery loves company. 

7 hours ago, 1953 said:

Oh joy! We might win the Mickey Mouse Cup again! Happy clapping bollocks :grr:

• Admin
4 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

That's it. 

And can we have 50/50 scarves every game?

Thanks God. 

No, no and no....  not ******* 50/50 scarves, anything but that ( well nearly anything, I ******* hate jesters hats as well).  

Anyone finding any positives about this season, are just making them up!!

Archived