IGNORED

Two Choices

allyolly

There will be no managerial change. That is clear. 

So .....

Support our team and give it us much as I've no doubt the players will to get us out of this mess  

Channel your energy elsewhere rather than bring negativity to a task that is ultimately still in our hands.

To me it is that simple. 

To be fair there's been precious little negativity at the matches I've attended. The crowd have been remarkably supportive of the players considering the truly dire results. On here...well, if you can't sound off on here I'm not sure what the point of a football forum is.

18 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

To be fair there's been precious little negativity at the matches I've attended. The crowd have been remarkably supportive of the players considering the truly dire results. On here...well, if you can't sound off on here I'm not sure what the point of a football forum is.

Totally agree. Support at the matches home and away has been great. Let's just keep it up rather than throw in the towel. 

1 hour ago, Red Exile said:

I do agree with the support it's been pretty good, all the negatives are on here. Not slating anyone

12 hours ago, allyolly said:

There will be no managerial change. That is clear. 

So .....

Support our team and give it us much as I've no doubt the players will to get us out of this mess  

Channel your energy elsewhere rather than bring negativity to a task that is ultimately still in our hands.

To me it is that simple. 

To me that is lame and barmy. Still, I suppose it takes all sorts to make up the world?! We've been led into this mess and our concerns ignored and dismissed. So bollocks to it!

12 hours ago, Red Exile said:

Mods can you somehow pin this at the top of every thread that complains about moaning on the forum :whistle:

Archived