IGNORED

SL's mantra

AppyDAZE

9 minutes ago, The_Don said:

I very much doubt it after a three game unbeaten run.

Damage was already done before that point. We could go unbeaten between now and the end of the season and still go down. 

But LJ believes in the project so its all good :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

Damage was already done before that point. We could go unbeaten between now and the end of the season and still go down. 

But LJ believes in the project so its all good :facepalm:

I agree with you, was just saying the SL won't be doing any grand speeches on the subject after a three game unbeaten run.

We mean nothing to him, he will do what he wants; the futures bright the future is dinners and waffle; in his Bristol all sports stadium. The football team goes down with the rugger boys....so what .....its just an interest...back up next year, if not so what the year after or after will do;

11 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

I am afraid I no longer believe any of the pr from City or BS.  It's all nonsense designed to fool us.  Well I have news for them they don't fool us.

This is true.  The message to Steve Landsdown is one that is universal and has been since football was supported a a game.  Collectively 'The fans are ALWAYS right' 

54 minutes ago, paulcityfan said:

This is true.  The message to Steve Landsdown is one that is universal and has been since football was supported a a game.  Collectively 'The fans are ALWAYS right' 

The fans are not always right, but by like measure neither is the owner!

3 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

The fans are not always right, but by like measure neither is the owner!

There are only 2 rules in a football club:

Rule 1. The fans are always right.

Rule 2. When the fans are wrong, rule 1 applies.

The same rules apply in a marriage as far as the wife is concerned!

Part of the Mantra and probably the most important part, is the manager situation. According to SL, we have a young up and coming etc, etc, etc. Changing a manager frequently has a negative medium long term effect etc, etc.

Its is and has been too late for some time to change and god knows how long many of us have yearned for the BREAKING NEWS headline. Norwich, Blackburn, Forest, Leicester, Derby, Wolves have all opted for the here and now approach. I have to agree with that mindset, some of the aforementioned clubs have already seen an upturn in fortunes and two of them haven't are yet to play since the new appointments. Our hopes lie with a coach that has a far worse record than all of the previous incumbents of these clubs.

This isn't about LJ being gash (he is) but this isn't about him. This is about SL making a big gamble that his 'going to the wire' but we will be ok statement will come true and that we will kick on next year. If this does come to pass then he has more gonads than I. If however, it doesn't pan out come 5pm versus Brum. I'm pretty much gonna lose my shit. 

4 hours ago, supercidered said:

Part of the Mantra and probably the most important part, is the manager situation. According to SL, we have a young up and coming etc, etc, etc. Changing a manager frequently has a negative medium long term effect etc, etc.

Its is and has been too late for some time to change and god knows how long many of us have yearned for the BREAKING NEWS headline. Norwich, Blackburn, Forest, Leicester, Derby, Wolves have all opted for the here and now approach. I have to agree with that mindset, some of the aforementioned clubs have already seen an upturn in fortunes and two of them haven't are yet to play since the new appointments. Our hopes lie with a coach that has a far worse record than all of the previous incumbents of these clubs.

This isn't about LJ being gash (he is) but this isn't about him. This is about SL making a big gamble that his 'going to the wire' but we will be ok statement will come true and that we will kick on next year. If this does come to pass then he has more gonads than I. If however, it doesn't pan out come 5pm versus Brum. I'm pretty much gonna lose my shit. 

Well, LJ loaned out Taylor Moore for much needed experience in the lower leagues.

So, perhaps SL can farm LJ out there too, to improve his 'management skills?' We just might, accidentally, on purpose, forget to recall him when he fails there.

Only Colin, might have the ability to turn fortunes around so quickly in 9 games, but he is otherwise engaged with 'them' over 'there'.

Oh, Kick off V Brum is 12 on a Sunday, so feel free to loose your s**t nearer 2ish on May 7!

Archived