IGNORED

Lights Tomorrow Night

One Team

58 minutes ago, BCFCinNW6 said:

Lights on means the CCTV will work surely? 

So no more can one fumble one's private bits, scratch once arse, pick ones nose in our 'theatre of dreams' and be blissful that nobody is watching?

Bring back the old AG, the old crap food (is it still crap?), and some decent down to earth league 1 football where we are not trying to fool anyone rather than the garbage they serve up now. Rant over.. I think. Ooops.. what am i to say at Matchday? :fear:

11 hours ago, East End Old Boy said:

I thought it was last season as well?

Another thought, could it have something to do with the rugby, as people are going outside every five minutes during the game and bring drinks back in. Perhaps we can only have one policy?

It happens in the Dolman at football too- parts of it anyway! Only difference is people can't drink at their seats but it definitely happens in the Dolman quite a lot at football (but not as much as the rugby)!

13 hours ago, East End Old Boy said:

I thought it was last season as well?

Another thought, could it have something to do with the rugby, as people are going outside every five minutes during the game and bring drinks back in. Perhaps we can only have one policy?

Maybe if the lights are off then people will stop thinking about going outside every five minutes, and stop getting in the way.

Archived