IGNORED

Korey Smith

ploppy

It's no accident that our upturn in form has coincided with Korey Smith re-emerging in the team. What a footballing brain and so refreshing to see him actually get stuck into players and stopping crosses. We need to keep him at all costs.

2 minutes ago, ploppy said:

It's no accident that our upturn in form has coincided with Korey Smith re-emerging in the team. What a footballing brain and so refreshing to see him actually get stuck into players and stopping crosses. We need to keep him at all costs.

Yep

Korey, Callum and Joe outstanding tonight and the rest of the team not far behind.

Great to see Korey back to his best, love the way he wins balls by tracking the opposition and somehow sticks a leg in and nicks the ball, really clever player.

14 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

I'd say COD was Man of the Match, but agree Korey was excellent at Right Back - took LJ long enough to realise that could be an option. Several of us posted it months ago...

Yeah O'Dowda was right up there as well. To be fair they were all good tonight, makes you wonder where that's been for the last few months. 

We`ve got what we`ve been crying out for, solid pairs on both sides. Callum and Cotts both get back to cover when Joe and Korey went forward - particularly Cotts, he was brilliant covering Korey tonight. I can only remember a handful of crosses that Huddersfield got in over the whole game - four or five maybe?

Note to management; Settled pairings work.

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

We`ve got what we`ve been crying out for, solid pairs on both sides. Callum and Cotts both get back to cover when Joe and Korey went forward - particularly Cotts, he was brilliant covering Korey tonight. I can only remember a handful of crosses that Huddersfield got in over the whole game - four or five maybe?

Note to management; Settled pairings work.

Spot on.The best pairings this season.

Archived