IGNORED

Korey Smith

SedRA

14 hours ago, RedSA said:

What a difference Korey makes at RB. Tenacity, pressure, positional sense, tracking, tackling, all brilliant. 

Made us look a lot more solid defensively. Happy keeping him there for now until we can get a proper RB in the summer  

Yes RB is made for him but also good in midfield .

We do have Vyner for that roll but needs games and will come good.

Yes a RB on the shopping list for next season.

Another good performance last night from him .

I've been banging on for months that Korey should be played at RB and so glad LJ has given him a chance in that position.

I've got to be honest, I think he's overrated in midfield. For me, he holds onto the ball for too long when playing in midfield and often takes one touch too many on the ball, inviting pressure, and often resulting in losing possession.

So pleased for him right now.

I know it's early days but Korey was sensational last night . If he continues with that form then we'd need to shell out a fair  wad on a new RB to improve on Korey . The back four just looked so balanced last night and no nerves in sight .  Last night showed that if you get the rear guard right , the mid field can then bomb on and do the job they're there to do .COD and JB had their best games of the season as a result . It all begins and ends with the back four ! 

6 hours ago, Baldyman said:

I know it's early days but Korey was sensational last night . If he continues with that form then we'd need to shell out a fair  wad on a new RB to improve on Korey . The back four just looked so balanced last night and no nerves in sight .  Last night showed that if you get the rear guard right , the mid field can then bomb on and do the job they're there to do .COD and JB had their best games of the season as a result . It all begins and ends with the back four ! 

Spot on Baldyman

Archived