IGNORED

Training Ground

Npb128

I very much doubt it no, they have security up there and unless pre arranged you won't get in. I've never seen any photos or anything from fans taken up there unless they were invited due to afundraiser or something.

People normally can get photos and autographs after matches, usually at least 20 or 30 minutes after a match they come out, some can be 45 minutes or an hour or more. Occasionally there is a chance pre match but usually they are in a hurry and in 'match-mode' so best to wait until after.

At the players enterance in the car park, corner of the Lansdown/Atyeo. They have barriers up and the players come out and walk along and sign things and have photos. They are happy for kiddies to be the other side of the barrier too for photos, if the away team coach has finished reversing etc. There's always a few people there getting the away players autographs too. 

Some players are more chatty than others, but they all seem to enjoy meeting the kids. Anyone you are trying to see in particular, Tammy is always very popular and is as lovely as people say. Let me know how you get on.

Archived