IGNORED

Highlights...

cityexile

...will be posted just as soon as available.

Whilst you wait, enjoy 'the flick'.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/10805571/sensational-flick-from-flint

edit - apologies, thought the full ones were imminent as the other game was up ages ago. Do they take longer for a televised game?

Full ones: http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/10805659/bristol-city-4-0-huddersfield

4 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Pen is interesting. There's about 4 views of it and it's the one from the refs angle that looks most like the defender lent into Joe.

My whole view is that it was a great run, but soft. Made no difference, but will happily take it.

46 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Pen is interesting. There's about 4 views of it and it's the one from the refs angle that looks most like the defender lent into Joe.

I thought the same, I saw it on TV was shouting PEN (knowing it wouldnt be, but I do this anyway every time) but....it was!! (Me getting very excited and giddy and happy)

Highlights all angles, only the one the ref saw looked a blatant deliberate foul, so perhaps thats why he made the decision.

Was also reading their forum, a lot of them blaming the ref, because as it turns out, its the same ref that also referee'd their 5-0 loss vs Fulham.

11 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

I thought the same, I saw it on TV was shouting PEN (knowing it wouldnt be, but I do this anyway every time) but....it was!! (Me getting very excited and giddy and happy)

Highlights all angles, only the one the ref saw looked a blatant deliberate foul, so perhaps thats why he made the decision.

Was also reading their forum, a lot of them blaming the ref, because as it turns out, its the same ref that also referee'd their 5-0 loss vs Fulham.

Lansdown said he wouldn't allow us to be relegated.  I wonder if this ref will be holidaying in Guernsey next summer. ;)

Archived