IGNORED

Brazillian Football

nosmo king

was watching channel 4 this morning at about 3o/clock (night worker) and a brazillian game was on,the thing that amused me was when ever there was a free kick near the penalty area the ref. pulled out a can of spray and drew a circle where the ball had to be placed and a line where the wall had to stand. :how funny: do you think the spray was some sort of chalk that would disappear quickly ? Imagine if it was introduced in the english league with uriah rennie being the ref, not to long before a game of noughts and crosses started. :clap:

Yeah I heard about this a while ago - I think someone wrote a letter to Steve Dunn in the Green Un about it, though I've yet to actually see it! The spray disappears quickly afterwards and it's designed to speed up the game by allowing players to take the kick from the exact spot without being called back. Did it actually speed up the game at all in your opinion? Because it seems to me that it would just stop players from taking quick free-kickas as they would in this country.

Archived