IGNORED

Trouble in the park

Head in the clouds

18 minutes ago, Gazinpeace said:

I'm a gashead. Used to live by the park. There was often trouble. Not getting at your fans. It's football. There are nutters.

Was it a bit strange seeing groups of fans coming to and leaving the game after, you aren't used to that I guess?

1 hour ago, Head in the clouds said:

What was all the beef about in the park after the game last night? seemed to be a lot of teenagers throwing punches

It seems you're the only one that saw this. Are you sure it's not just in your imagination? 

14 minutes ago, Gazinpeace said:

No excuse for punching a woman though. (Not saying some of ours wouldn't though I think they prefer police horses.

I don't think anyone was actually punched, this appears to be the work of a fantasist. 

1 minute ago, City Rocker said:

It seems you're the only one that saw this. Are you sure it's not just in your imagination? 

I don't think anyone was actually punched, this appears to be the work of a fantasist. 

Faair enoutgh. There's enough fake news around apparently. Ask Mr Trump

5 minutes ago, Gazinpeace said:

I am not in the know, nor do I claim to be, but I understand there should be news by August. If there ain't I guess it is off. Apparently there is a Plan B which I imagine would be to develop the Mem. Okay by me, except for the parking.

You could of had our old seats haha! Oh they joys of the hatred

39 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

Are you one of these who says "bodin" is my hero when really you'd be down near the middle without Taylor?

Difficult to say where we would be without Taylor. Without his goals we would be much lower down. But if he had gone in the summer we would have signed someone else who would have scored 'whatever'. As the farmer said,' If my cows had wings they'd be crows'. Who knows.

1 minute ago, Gazinpeace said:

Difficult to say where we would be without Taylor. Without his goals we would be much lower down. But if he had gone in the summer we would have signed someone else who would have scored 'whatever'. As the farmer said,' If my cows had wings they'd be crows'. Who knows.

Do you reckon he will come good for us?

Hard to say. But definitely not if he doesn't come off the bench.

His movement is class to be honest just aint hit the ground yet, if he hadn't already scored for us a lot would be slating i think, I may be wrong but from feedback from others not on here that's what they say.

didnt need to play him last night though unfortunately if we had been loosing then maybe would of come on

2 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

His movement is class to be honest just aint hit the ground yet, if he hadn't already scored for us a lot would be slating i think, I may be wrong but from feedback from others not on here that's what they say.

didnt need to play him last night though unfortunately if we had been loosing then maybe would of come on

Difficult for any player crossing the divide. His movement is class and his link up play is excellent. He has a tendency to miss one on ones but his goal scoring record speaks for itself. 

Difficult for any player crossing the divide. His movement is class and his link up play is excellent. He has a tendency to miss one on ones but his goal scoring record speaks for itself. 

His against derby may have knocked him a little bit. It's cut throat time of the season and unfortunately you can't play all your strikers

7 minutes ago, Gazinpeace said:

I think he could form a decent partnership with Djuric - might be next season's first choice. I like his energy and movement, hopefully he'll get his chance to prove himself in the Championship with us.

1 minute ago, Xiled said:

I think he could form a decent partnership with Djuric - might be next season's first choice. I like his energy and movement, hopefully he'll get his chance to prove himself in the Championship with us.

Unfortunately I think he will.Mr Lansdown's support for Little Lee may turn out right. Otherwise, see you next season.

Unfortunately I think he will.Mr Lansdown's support for Little Lee may turn out right. Otherwise, see you next season.

Quite a lot of the season still to go so I'm not assuming anything. But last night was great.

It's tough to say but I wouldn't bet against Rovers in the playoffs. Looking at the League 1 table, it's well within reach.

I'll probably get a lifetime OTIB ban for this but I would like to see City and Rovers in the Championship. It would add some extra interest to the season.

1 minute ago, Xiled said:

Quite a lot of the season still to go so I'm not assuming anything. But last night was great.

It's tough to say but I wouldn't bet against Rovers in the playoffs. Looking at the League 1 table, it's well within reach.

I'll probably get a lifetime OTIB ban for this but I would like to see City and Rovers in the Championship. It would add some extra interest to the season.

Ha ha. You are probably banned. I think you will stay up. I don't think we will get in the play-offs . Too many teams around us have games in hand - though I wouldn't write us off and I am still hoping. However the derby will in my opinion be happening within the next few years - hopefully in the championship. See you then. Buy you a beer if we can find a neutral pub - ha ha ha.

6 minutes ago, Xiled said:

Make the season great to be honest you always want to finish above them.

you will get abused though have fun

Archived