IGNORED

All Johnson haters

city1983

3 hours ago, BCFChayden said:

What I mean is it ain't just footballing reasons people have been annoyed with Johnson.

He has signed good players for a few million pounds and they either just sit on the bench or don't even make the team.

The whole situation with Wes Burns, where he told a player he won't good enough when we know he is talented.

The whole decision to get rid of pembo, fair enough we have got results since he has left but it would be of been the same if Johnson had left.

There has been a lot of negativity towards him, i for one hope he can go on and achieve things with us.

Well if those reasons are the "too much water under the bridge" you talk about then I'd have to respectfully disagree with your statement about not winning the majority back.

All those statements are tools that have been used to attack LJ with because he's consistently failed to win football matches. If, as asked in the original post, he turned it around and we were winning games the majority would be saying John who? 

Most fans these days have very short memory's 

1 minute ago, Donkeeebles said:

Well if those reasons are the "too much water under the bridge" you talk about then I'd have to respectfully disagree with your statement about not winning the majority back.

All those statements are tools that have been used to attack LJ with because he's consistently failed to win football matches. If, as asked in the original post, he turned it around and we were winning games the majority would be saying John who? 

Most fans these days have very short memory's 

Time will tell.

4 hours ago, BCFChayden said:

What I mean is it ain't just footballing reasons people have been annoyed with Johnson.

He has signed good players for a few million pounds and they either just sit on the bench or don't even make the team.

The whole situation with Wes Burns, where he told a player he won't good enough when we know he is talented.

The whole decision to get rid of pembo, fair enough we have got results since he has left but it would be of been the same if Johnson had left.

There has been a lot of negativity towards him, i for one hope he can go on and achieve things with us.

With all due respect, those are all "footballing" reasons. 

In respect of the players, I assume you mean Moore and Engvall? I can see something in both, but also see how a loan will do TM the world of good. GE slightly different, and not sure what the on/off loan move achieves, but to keep him here when Milan is injured is undoubtedly a football reason, and probably in BCFCs short term best interests.

Wes - I liked Wes, but unlike his dad, I believe Callum is better wide and we have better options up top. If you don't think he's going to break through, and you can get a good fee, surely getting rid is a good football decision for both club and player? 

Pembo - nobody knows either way if it'd been LJ going rather than him the results would have been the same. The only certainty is that LJ didn't want him, and that is totally a football decision - just one that people may not agree with.

I totally agree with your last paragraph, but if the foregoing is why people have "non footballing reasons" to not to like LJ, I'm not sure they hold up. By all means slate the tinkering and inconsistent selections (and I'd agree with that) but don't dress up footballing reasons which can be classed as legitimate as non football reasons. Say you don't like his beard or something!

Archived