IGNORED

K Smith on LJ.

Leveller

23 minutes ago, Leveller said:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/what-been-like-bristol-city-13603

Surprised this doesn't seem to have been posted elsewhere. No doubt I've missed it.

The conspiracy theorists will of course immediately assert that he' s been paid / bullied / threatened to say this supportive stuff.

It hasn't been posted elsewhere because in English terms it's complete googly gook. They went through a team bonding thing before playing a doomed Wigan team,Jesus give me strength,he didn't think about doing it about 3 months earlier 

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/what-been-like-bristol-city-13603

Surprised this doesn't seem to have been posted elsewhere. No doubt I've missed it.

The conspiracy theorists will of course immediately assert that he' s been paid / bullied / threatened to say this supportive stuff.

...and the apologists will assert that he did it voluntarily...

Bizarrely, i just had a pint with one of Korey's uncles.  I went school with his uncle many years ago though he's a few years younger than me. Korey's dad trained with my youth team - though i never remember him actually playing for us.  Can't recall him being anything special tbh.

Anyway, I've never made any claims to be ITK, but his uncle reckons he loves it in Bristol and really rates LJ.  (So i am now claiming to be ITK).

Of course, i won't be believed.  Can hardly believe it myself having just found out.

3 hours ago, Red Army Faction said:

Bizarrely, i just had a pint with one of Korey's uncles.  I went school with his uncle many years ago though he's a few years younger than me. Korey's dad trained with my youth team - though i never remember him actually playing for us.  Can't recall him being anything special tbh.

Anyway, I've never made any claims to be ITK, but his uncle reckons he loves it in Bristol and really rates LJ.  (So i am now claiming to be ITK).

Of course, i won't be believed.  Can hardly believe it myself having just found out.

The conspiracy theorists will say that Korey's uncle was paid/forced to train with and was paid/forced to have a drink with you so he could feed you such propoganda :)

Archived