IGNORED

North Street in the papers!

Big Red Rich

If you breast feed correctly you can't tell if the mother is just cuddling or feeding. Maybe it's me but can't help think he's over exaggerating things - flopping the breast out and two glasses of wine.. ok then

28 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

It's been proven than very little alcohol gets transferred to the baby via breast milk so mum can by all means have a glass of wine.

I'm glad the bloke got the backlash he did. 

Correct. We've just had our first baby and at least two midwifes actively encouraged my missus to cracking open a bottle of wine once home!

4 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Correct. We've just had our first baby and at least two midwifes actively encouraged my missus to cracking open a bottle of wine once home!

Congrats KITR.

I had a cheeky Southern Comfort and Lemonade two weeks after mine was born. Hubby didn't like it much (this was before breast milk was shown to have very little traces - suggested but no proven evidence) but he didn't squeeze a melon out of his bits 2 weeks previous so one glare from me and he shut up.

Had to give up breastfeeding all together after 5 weeks and I applaud every single woman who tries it. It literally saps you. I looked like something off the walking dead. Genuinely. Hardest thing I've ever done.

Archived