Red Army 75

Fielding 

smith            Flint            Wright        Bryan

Cotts             O Neil       Pack           COD

Tomlin

Abraham

City to win 2 1

3 minutes ago, Wellspokenman said:

Bit premature. Mystic meg yet to be consulted, and the bonus balls don't come out until Saturday morning....

mine came out this morning, never knew my balls were gay/happy but you do learn new things every day

5 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Fielding 

smith            Flint            Wright        Bryan

Cotts             O Neil       Pack           COD

Tomlin

Abraham

City to win 2 1

I would go along with you , but put in Hegler  instead of Wright    travelling jet lag etc ,,  Bring him back against his old club on tues at Preston

27 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Wright and Mags did some traveling so Hegeler could step in. Mind you COD was in the same game as Mags so he's probably out. Tammy was away so he's probably out not sure if any others travelled anywhere......

:fish::robbored:

So annoying to potentially have so many of our best squad players out due to international duties. Oh well I guess it's the price you pay for having such a talented group of players!!! 

8 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Wright and Mags did some traveling so Hegeler could step in. Mind you COD was in the same game as Mags so he's probably out. Tammy was away so he's probably out not sure if any others travelled anywhere......

:fish::robbored:

Ireland is quite a journey.....

10 hours ago, cityred exile said:

I would go along with you , but put in Hegler  instead of Wright    travelling jet lag etc ,,  Bring him back against his old club on tues at Preston

Stunned, absolutely stunned..! 

18 hours ago, JBFC II said:

I'd still like to see Hegeler alongside O'Neil tbf

Hegeler can stay out the starting 11 for as long as possible imo, clearly a decent footballer, but just not up to the physicality of intensety of the championship at the moment, not surprised that our unbeaten run has coincided with his exclusion form the team. 

Archived