IGNORED

Paul Hartley 0 Derek McInnes 7

sglosbcfc

8 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

He must be delighted finishing above a team that have just got promoted from Scottish league 1

You know that is far from an accurate interpretation of the situation. Rangers came into the Premiership with enormously bigger resources than all clubs other than Celtic. The bookies had Rangers as second favourites for the league and Celtic's Scott Brown was ridiculed when he said that Aberdeen were the second best team and would be the closest to Celtic. For whatever reason it didn't work for Derek at City but the job he has done at Aberdeen and St Johnstone before that has been fantastic.

10 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

Felt for Hartley this evening, losing by 7 goals is a real gut wrencher. Great result for McInnes though and he'll lead Aberdeen to second place beating a Rangers team who have at least double the budget.

I don't care I really don't, what has this to do with us?.... and with it being somewhere in Scotland it has no relevance whatsoever to football.

11 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

Felt for Hartley this evening, losing by 7 goals is a real gut wrencher. Great result for McInnes though and he'll lead Aberdeen to second place beating a Rangers team who have at least double the budget.

What's Rangers budget then? I was talking to Rangers fans when I went up there recently and they described a very bleak financial situation, even calling it 'perilous' - so how do you know Rangers have more than double Aberdeen's budget?

7 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Yep match day returns. I like the two week feeling of basking in the 4-0 hammering of Udders, and moving up to 19th, not a last minute defeat and dropping into bottom 3, again :sad26: 

It's not even a case of glass half empty for you my love is it ? 

Some bugger's stolen  your bloody glass .

15 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

What's Rangers budget then? I was talking to Rangers fans when I went up there recently and they described a very bleak financial situation, even calling it 'perilous' - so how do you know Rangers have more than double Aberdeen's budget?

The Rangers board themselves said so when they had a pop at Mark Warburton.

Archived