IGNORED

The Good Thread

Knowone seems to be putting any positive thoughts on the message board at the moment.

Whats with all the doom and gloom.

I wanna here just positives for a change.

Here's a one to start you off

We have 5 young and potentially brilliant strikers.

I for one am looking forward to seeing them in action

Come on you reds :dunno::yawn:

Knowone seems to be putting any positive thoughts on the message board at the moment.

Whats with all the doom and gloom.

I wanna here just positives for a change.

Here's a one to start you off

We have 5 young and potentially brilliant strikers.

I for one am looking forward to seeing them in action

Come on you reds  :dunno:  :)

Couldn't agree more

:yawn:

Couldn't agree more

:dunno:

I always look forward to the start of a new season, and being a naturally optimistic person I always expect us to do really well. Personally I'd rather hope for the best and run the risk of things not working out than expect the worst right form the very start. That way I know that I've at least got part of the season when I'm feeling happy. :P

I think there's lots to look forward to this season. Players like Lee Miller and Luke Wilkshire with a lot to prove, and itching for the opportunity to show us how good they can be when played in their right positions. Paul Heffernan with a good goal scoring pedigree to add to our forward line, with the prospect of more signings to come. Hopefully the nucleus of last season's outstanding defence still at the club.

A manager who knows the club and the players well, who has showed that for all the concerns about his lack of experience is not afraid to make tough decisions, and who has talked very postively about the sort of football that City fans expect and deserve.

A board who continue to back the manager by making funds available, whilst at the same time having to deal with some of the financial realities of our failure to get promotion.

There will be ups and downs to come, but I can't wait for the new season to start.

Archived