IGNORED

Next season

JBFC II

23 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Yes, the mood would have been upbeat before today's result.  I couldn't really say about Jamie Patterson, he's hardly set the world alight here, and I've barely heard anything from him in months! 

The shite form prior to March has no interest to me, I'm only concerned now with City scraping the points required to stay up in the remaining games.

Amazing what a good manager can do in organising a team and with individual players. Patterson was a revelation last season at Huddersfield under Wagner but can't even get a game under this Muppet.

You easily forget our shit form well get use to it because until numbnuts is sacked this is what you are supporting, not just this season but for however long our grand leader decides.

On 01/04/2017 at 17:28, Flint says No said:

:sub:

It's the misplaced faith, demonstrated by those who blindly follow and accept hideous mediocrity, that will ensure we will never progress to the next level and realise any sort of potential. The club's hierarchy love people like you. You accept low, low standards and come back for more, hiding behind a 'City 'til I die' mantra....and you won't realise how you are being taken for granted until it's way too late. You feel you can post immature 'see ya' images in reply to people who have followed this club for longer than LJ has been on this planet, you feel you can be blasé in response to people who have cared so bl**dy much about this club for so, so long...shame on you...

1 hour ago, Judda said:

This is a lovely thread

Well the bar was set exceedingly high by the reasoned and detailed response to the OP of, and I quote, ":sub:" which it appears you 'liked'.

Apologies we couldn't keep up with those high standards of debate. 

On 01/04/2017 at 22:22, iamsober said:

won't happen

Why not? You think every City fan will show blind faith and accept the horrid mediocrity that has become commonplace both on the pitch and in the Head Coach's office? You think everyone is prepared to accept that we will never get to the next level as they hide behind the 'City til I die' clarion call?

Lots and lots of disgruntled Reds have followed this club all over the country again, again and again and they are feeling hurt and angry at what is happening right now and they've had enough. 

But you carry on burying your head in that sand....it will be brill when we are at the same level as Rovers next season, a superb position to be in when we've spent millions and millions on players to keep us in the championship....if I'm wrong, I will apologise, but it's a worrying time...

2 hours ago, kivsy said:

When will we first hear about how many season tickets we've sold  ? 

You won't because they'll keep that info quiet.

If they do show all the seats that will become "unreserved" at 10.00 am tomorrow, it should be easy to count how many are now sold. If you can be bothered to spend an hour doing it.

4 hours ago, iamsober said:

exactly you weren't there! and don't tell me a player told you what he said!

Are you still in full support of LJ 

Wow !

( The same LJ you referred to as SLs 'Puppet' when he was appointed )

Hilarious :laughcont:

Maybe you just have a soft spot for 'puppets' :yawn:

On 02/04/2017 at 01:53, reddogkev said:

Being very serious, but how did you feel after the Huddersfield game?  Can't believe the mood has shifted so quickly after one bad result on the road.

I am said many times before and I will no doubt say it many times ahead; The City players will keep us up (although i am now having doubts about our chances) through their own will not through anything Lee will do or say. They roll out the media machine to back him but if people are still doubting the players loathe him or disrespect him or don't want him around I am shocked. The players will pick up a win here and there in the desire to stay in the Championship; if its too tough they won't bother as we saw in west London.

On 02/04/2017 at 05:52, harvey said:

Ok lets say that we manage to stay up this season, and I believe we will. what is going to be different to suggest next year will be any different than this season has been. what is LJ going to change or do different. because if we keep doing what we are doing at the moment then there is nothing to say we wont be in the same situation next year. I have renewed my ST and will be there next season who ever is on charge. however please give us some insight what will make next season more successful.

Remember if what you are dong is not working do something different.

Because Lee will be given another huge dollop of cash; surely he cannot screw it up royally again? Can he? Oh, yes, I suppose he can.

2 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Why do you think the club are phoning and emailing everyone who still hasn't renewed?

They are worried.

They even emailed me for goodness sake. Desperate stuff.

11 hours ago, Bullbag said:

I will bet you that it will.

Every City fan I know isn't renewing.

You are in for a shock.

That's been my experience too.

They won't be renewing until SL admits his calamitous mistake and LJ gets the boot.

Normally placid and supportive City fans I bump in to locally are untypically angry and bitter about the club at the moment.

The question of whether they're renewing is met with incredulity.

"No chance. I always renew but not while Johnson's still here."

Lansdown won't admit any mistakes, because admitting LJ was a mistake is essentially admitting that the last couple of years have been a mistake.

LJ is part of a larger strategy at the club, and LJ's failure is a failure of how the club is being run.

It's the strategy that largely brought us down last time, and the fact that we've reverted back to it, and are flirting with relegation again indicates that Lansdown is happy to make the same mistakes in his vision of how his club should be run.

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

That's been my experience too.

They won't be renewing until SL admits his calamitous mistake and LJ gets the boot.

Normally placid and supportive City fans I bump in to locally are untypically angry and bitter about the club at the moment.

The question of whether they're renewing is met with incredulity.

"No chance. I always renew but not while Johnson's still here."

That describes my situation perfectly Noggers. i would agree there are many others feeling the same as well. 

The big issue for me is whether those supporters will ever be back? It's an easily broken habit and feelings are running high. I fear the present 'incredulity' may mean fans are lost on a more permanent basis. SL has a real problem IMHO.

34 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

That describes my situation perfectly Noggers. i would agree there are many others feeling the same as well. 

The big issue for me is whether those supporters will ever be back? It's an easily broken habit and feelings are running high. I fear the present 'incredulity' may mean fans are lost on a more permanent basis. SL has a real problem IMHO.

I agree, but an incredibly easy solution!

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 18:53, reddogkev said:

Being very serious, but how did you feel after the Huddersfield game?  Can't believe the mood has shifted so quickly after one bad result on the road.

1 bad result on the road? I take it you are joking.

On 01/04/2017 at 18:53, reddogkev said:

Players proved that they were just playing up for the cameras and putting themselves in the shop window for a move away from Ashton Gate after they take us down, so they can **** off n'all!

Archived