IGNORED

A message for Tammy

Super

21 minutes ago, Strawberry2157. said:

Stood at the front near the tunnel today and Tammy looked at us and said sorry, he looked close to tears.

In unison we all replied no, you've nothing to be sorry for. Johnson didn't say sorry and got a very different reception!! 

As I've said elsewhere - this kid cares more than , maybe Flint aside the rest of our permanent rabble by a distance

Says everything about TA and the rabble

He walked past the Griffin pub after the game and got a rapturous reception. Hopefully that helped show the kid that he has nothing to be sorry for, poor bugger. Says a lot when it's a kid on loan that's one of the ones that cares the most. Love him. Don't like many of the others at the moment! 

11 hours ago, lenred said:

He walked past the Griffin pub after the game and got a rapturous reception. Hopefully that helped show the kid that he has nothing to be sorry for, poor bugger. Says a lot when it's a kid on loan that's one of the ones that cares the most. Love him. Don't like many of the others at the moment! 

Sure he knows it wont always be this bad!

22 hours ago, westonred said:

Its a shame we had to sell Kodkia, a player who can get a goal out of nothing. If he and Tammy were playing alongside each other this season we would have been safe by now

Or we could have left them both on the bench with Taylor, and play Wilbraham up front on his own five games in a row. 

19 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

This place gets worse, I am as pissed off as anyone about today, but in the name of everything that is Holy

GET A GRIP!!!

Absolutely this!

In a mostly dreadful season we've given Tammy Abraham exactly what he needed at his age and experience. He's shown that he could walk out of the Championship and straight into a (lower) Premier League team. That's great preparation for the next few years.

I've seen very few loanees who evidently care so much about the club they've temporarily moved to. My friends spoke to him during a day off and said he was absolutely spot on - happy to sign autographs and be in photos despite being off duty.

I can't praise the lad more than the huge credit he deserves for giving us a few real highlights in a bad season.

His parents should be rightly proud of their son. He's been brilliant. I would love to see him play at the very highest level because he'll always get my total support.

2 minutes ago, Xiled said:

In a mostly dreadful season we've given Tammy Abraham exactly what he needed at his age and experience. He's shown that he could walk out of the Championship and straight into a (lower) Premier League team. That's great preparation for the next few years.

I've seen very few loanees who evidently care so much about the club they've temporarily moved to. My friends spoke to him during a day off and said he was absolutely spot on - happy to sign autographs and be in photos despite being off duty.

I can't praise the lad more than the huge credit he deserves for giving us a few real highlights in a bad season.

His parents should be rightly proud of their son. He's been brilliant. I would love to see him play at the very highest level because he'll always get my total support.

On the subject of Tammy, is anyone aiming to be out in Poland in the summer for the euro U21s? England are in a group with Poland, Sweden and Slovakia so it`s not going to be easy. It would be nice to see a few BCFC flags there and all England`s group games are at the same stadium in Kielce between 16th & 22nd June.

I`m thinking about it myself, never been to Poland.

5 hours ago, RaspberryRed said:

Listen to the audio as Taylor misses his sitter at the end. Just Tammy screaming followed by an OMG!! Poor lad has loved his season here and our plight clearly means a lot to him. My full kudos :clap:

I just imagined life without Tammy this season; we would have been scrappin' with Rotherham for bottom spot; Useless Lee and hapless Mark have spent, people say, 12 million on players and the one who cost no signing on fee (I assume no fee for a loan in this case) is heading back to London in a few weeks time and we will be scrapping around the pig trough for the cast offs of a striker because no rightful minded player and agent will want to come to Ashton Gate; that is how crippled our kudos has now become. Arhhh but the Neville brothers will have a few gems up their sleeve for Lee I suppose. Lovely.

Archived