IGNORED

Caption Competition # 2

BigAl&Toby

5 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Look at the faces. Why is Tammy so happy and Aden so glum....

Prizes as follows:

1st - my parking ticket from The Butts

2nd - my ticket into the Braemar Road terrace

3rd - my empty crisp packet from the Princess Royal

:thumbsup:

IMG_9670.JPG

Flint: FFS Tam. Why are you holding your lil Louis Vuitton wash kit when you've got a gert rucksack on your back? Chelsea poser.

" No No No ..Oh God, double yellow lines, how am I gonna get over them without stepping on pavement cracks tuther side... Look at Tammy, footloose and fancy free, he don't give a shite lucky bugger. I ain't superstitious except for when we park on double yella's and every time we do ..we f'ing lose. I can't take me hands outta me flipping' pockets 'til I see a lucky black cat either ffs.. That's a new 'un bloody Taylor planted in me head when he goes's on and on about lucky heather and gypo good and bad luck stuff, he got that from the bleeding Gas.. Christ last week I had to chuck out our plastic clothes pegs cos he reckons they're unlucky, then he sold me a couple of dozen 'lucky' wooden ones.  If I bloody smile before I see that black cat, I won't be able to take me hands out me pockets til I see a bleedin' magpie... its driving me round the bloody bend all this stuff... but....

I just can't take a freaking chance, we need all the luck we can get right now... Bloody yellow lines, bad omen that is... dammit!!! "

"Oh no, ave a look, bleedin' Taylor's getting the kids at it now... he must've told that lad about the back to front shirt thing...  ''

PS... I know how Flinty's feeling, ...Captions competition quotes of less than 150 words are unlucky too... Matty told me that.

Archived