IGNORED

Radiohead Gig

Percy Parrot

I know none of you will really care, especially those who don't like them (and I do, although I love them, realise why some people don't)- but Radiohead at Earl's Court last night was TOTALLY immense. Utterly amazing. Amazing amazing amazing.

like wow!

just brilliant.

Oh my, man it was so cool.

AMAZING.

Superb!!!

:Party27: :Party27: :Party27: :Party27: :Party27: ;):D:D:D:):clap::clap::);) :Party27: :Party27: :Party27:

I know none of you will really care, especially those who don't like them (and I do, although I love them, realise why some people don't)- but Radiohead at Earl's Court last night was TOTALLY immense. Utterly amazing. Amazing amazing amazing.

like wow!

just brilliant.

Oh my, man it was so cool.

AMAZING.

Superb!!!

:Party27:  :Party27:  :Party27:  :Party27: :Party27:  :o  :o  :(  :(:(:(  :(  :):clap:  :Party27: :Party27:  :Party27:

YOU ENJOYED IT THEN ??

What does everyone see in this band? They are so boring I'd rather watch the Cheeky Girls perform Christmas carols.

Different people like different things, whether it be food, drink, football teams, or in this case music.

Personally I don't like Radiohead. However I'm sure that there are plenty of people out there who do. If I was to list the bands that I like, then I'm 100% sure that there would be plenty of people that would say "I don't like them."

Don't you think that it would be a bit boring if everybody liked the same type of things?

Guest eskimo's_arnt_real

I saw Radiohead at Nottingham and they literally blew my mind. Its the second time I have seen them, at Glastonbury 2003. Hated it the first time because I never appreicaited it but having got a few albums and got to know a few songs they were quite simply aewsome.

What was your favourite song PP?

I saw Radiohead at Nottingham and they literally blew my mind. Its the second time I have seen them, at Glastonbury 2003. Hated it the first time because I never appreicaited it but having got a few albums and got to know a few songs they were quite simply aewsome.

What was your favourite song PP?

they literally blew your mind? That is VERY worrying!!!

anyway- errr...fave song? Too many to name. Sorry! You?

<br /> they literally blew your mind? That is VERY worrying!!!

anyway- errr...fave song? Too many to name. Sorry! You?

Radiohead quite literally made my head explode. :Fume: Which was a shame.

1. High and Dry (The Bends)

2. Creep (Pablo Honey)

3. Karma Police (OK Computer)

4. Just (The Bends)

5. Fake Plastic Trees (The Bends)

Radiohead quite literally made my head explode. :Fume: Which was a shame. 

1. High and Dry (The Bends)

2. Creep (Pablo Honey)

3. Karma Police (OK Computer)

4. Just (The Bends)

5. Fake Plastic Trees (The Bends)

glad you have lots from the Bends on your list. I can't name my fave song but can name my fave album. It was when the Bends came out that I really got into Radiohead and it remains my fave album-

have songs from the Bends- Just, Sulk, Fake Plastic Trees, Iron Lung

<br /> glad you have lots from the Bends on your list. I can't name my fave song but can name my fave album. It was when the Bends came out that I really got into Radiohead and it remains my fave album-

have songs from the Bends- Just, Sulk, Fake Plastic Trees, Iron Lung

Radiohead at Glasto '03 were immense!!

BUT

Even better was Moby's rendition of creep (which radiohead said they didn't want to do).

Ace!

Archived