IGNORED

summary from a brentford fan.

where's the joy

"City were ordinary, despite sell out visiting support. 'You fat bastard' Tomlin sluggish to say the least, Bryan had a nightmare, and a couple of tackles should have been red."

says my mate the brentford fan. tomlin scored there last year and was playing with a swagger, what have we done to this man to make him become so crapp??

trouble is the quote about yesterdays game could apply to almost any game this season.

personally i blame the shirts, bring back purple and lime and never wear 'oxford united colour's' again 

couldn't be the managers fault

20 minutes ago, where's the joy said:

tomlin scored there last year and was playing with a swagger, what have we done to this man to make him become so crapp??

Given him a comfortable contract, on loan he was out to impress. 

2 hours ago, where's the joy said:

"City were ordinary, despite sell out visiting support. 'You fat bastard' Tomlin sluggish to say the least, Bryan had a nightmare, and a couple of tackles should have been red."

says my mate the brentford fan. tomlin scored there last year and was playing with a swagger, what have we done to this man to make him become so crapp??

trouble is the quote about yesterdays game could apply to almost any game this season.

personally i blame the shirts, bring back purple and lime and never wear 'oxford united colour's' again 

Our away kit should have been white this season.

:badmood:

tfj

1 minute ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Our away kit should have been white this season.

:badmood:

tfj

And we should have run out with a white feather in one hand and waving a white handkerchief in the other.

My Brentford mate just said to me:

"If I was one of your fans i would be fuming. Huge game and you just didnt try. None of your players gave a shit and you can tell that there not a team. I would get rid of wasters like Tomlin and Coterill they are both toxic in a dressing room"

2 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

"If I was one of your fans i would be fuming. Huge game and you just didnt try. None of your players gave a shit and you can tell that there not a team. I would get rid of wasters like Tomlin and Coterill they are both toxic in a dressing room"

how does he know that?

3 hours ago, where's the joy said:

City were ordinary. That's the closest thing to praise I've heard about that performance!

6 minutes ago, Southstandoriginal said:

City were ordinary. That's the closest thing to praise I've heard about that performance!

Ordinary! Oh please could City just be ordinary for the rest of the season, so that we have some hope of avoiding relegation. 

5 hours ago, where's the joy said:

Joe Bryan has been a crock of shit all season. The ONLY reason he does not cop shit is because he is from Bristol. I don't give a **** where he is from as long as he puts it in which he has not done this season 

7 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

Joe Bryan has been a crock of shit all season. The ONLY reason he does not cop shit is because he is from Bristol. I don't give a **** where he is from as long as he puts it in which he has not done this season 

Hi Im Joe, think your post is a crock of shite

36 minutes ago, Toffee dog said:

Not sure on that, nothing to do with the fact that we have a manager that couldn't manage his way out of a paper bag?

He still has it in him to produce the level of performance we saw last season, the regularity or lack of it this season implies lack of effort or complacency. Remember it was Johnson who was incharge last season when he was producing at his best.

18 minutes ago, hodge said:

He still has it in him to produce the level of performance we saw last season, the regularity or lack of it this season implies lack of effort or complacency. Remember it was Johnson who was incharge last season when he was producing at his best.

Fair point but what has gone so wrong, why are so many players underperforming? I think we have a decent squad of players, not world beaters but players that should keep us in this division. We are lacking In so many departments, but started fairly well results wise. Sorry but feel it is managerial where the problem lies, such a frustrating season !

16 minutes ago, hodge said:

He hadn't fallen out with him last season.

4 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

And black socks....totally agree, the spirit of '76....

And those home kit red shorts should never have been brought back... All wrong. City have played the overwhelming years of their existence with white shorts. Just another balls up by the people running the club; no sense of tradition whatsoever and after all tradition is the very dna of a football club. Some people do not seem to understand the basics.

11 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

What a load of nonsense, since signing Cotterill has been a regular in a team that have only lost four of the twelve league games he has played. He has also contributed with a goal and assists. He has had a couple of poor games but most players do in every 12 unless they are Messi.

Archived