IGNORED

Hey Steve Do You Still Believe?

REDOXO

8 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Yes we are, and this fan has decided that i am not giving any more of my money to a blithering idiot to spunk up against a wall trying to fulfill his ego trip.

Me too. Atyeo relocation but fair play to all who renew. Personal choice.

I think most who renew want Johnson gone based on who I speak with but whatever your reasons good for you.

19 minutes ago, BCFChayden said:

He has done a lot for this club but then he's always looked for a cheap option. I.e bringing DM,SOD,SC even Johnson.

give us someone who has the qualities to take us places even if it's away from the bottom 10.

I want a exciting season with no worry of going down. We have everything for that except a decent manager.

is it really much to ask for??

Don't forget Tinnion and Millen. Nothing ever learnt by our glorious leader.

2 hours ago, 1953 said:

He's done more for the club than anyone. But at the same time he's presided over the appointment of Mclnnes, Cottrell and now Johnson all of whom have proved to be out of their depth in this league. You can't go from pushing a handcart to driving a juggernaut, it's just not feasible. Whatever happens this season, the club needs to appoint  someone with the experience to manage in the Championship. So it will cost, but what does it cost to drop a division? We've  a 27000 seater stadium ready to fill and the prospect of only the derby with  Rovers filling it if the worst fears are realised. After Huddersfield I thought the prospect of relegation had receeded but Saturday's performance shows that the more things change the more they stay the same.  

Cotterill was a fantastic appointment, even if Lansdown did get lucky. I fully believe that SC's failure in the Championship was nothing to do with his managerial ability

3 hours ago, 1953 said:

He's done more for the club than anyone. But at the same time he's presided over the appointment of Mclnnes, Cottrell and now Johnson all of whom have proved to be out of their depth in this league. You can't go from pushing a handcart to driving a juggernaut, it's just not feasible. Whatever happens this season, the club needs to appoint  someone with the experience to manage in the Championship. So it will cost, but what does it cost to drop a division? We've  a 27000 seater stadium ready to fill and the prospect of only the derby with  Rovers filling it if the worst fears are realised. After Huddersfield I thought the prospect of relegation had receeded but Saturday's performance shows that the more things change the more they stay the same.  

If he has, Why are we no further ahead? it's an honest question. i respect your post.

5 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

By tomorrow morning at 10.00am, the club and SL will know how many have renewed ST's.

But much more weight will be given to those who have decided not to renew until either we know which league we'll be in or when Johnson walks out of the Club, never to return.

don't forget if you don't renew your season ticket you cant call yourself a city fan can you robored!

Later today at 10am, three of us will lose our seats, whilst Bristol Sport in return will lose over a thousand pounds. They could also lose any money we would have spent at Ashton Gate over a minimum of 23 visits. They may also lose a young lad only recently introduced to BCFC who may never feel like becoming a lifelong fan.

With a chance of being relegated and still having a very poor manager in charge, it all means decisions on our part are being delayed. A late purchase of a season card will mean not being able to sit where we wanted to and POTD will mean a different seat for every game we attend.

Many others are probably in the same situation and should not be facing this dilemma.

Thanks Steve for messing it up.

6 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Later today at 10am, three of us will lose our seats, whilst Bristol Sport in return will lose over a thousand pounds. They will also lose any money we would have spent at Ashton Gate over a minimum of 23 visits. They may also lose a young lad only recently introduced to BCFC who may never feel like becoming a lifelong fan.

With a chance of being relegated and still having a very poor manager in charge, it all means decisions on our part are being delayed. A late purchase of a season card will mean not being able to sit where we wanted to and POTD will mean a different seat for every game we attend.

Many others are probably in the same situation and should not be facing this dilemma.

Thanks Steve for messing it up.

make that 1750 pounds as me and my mate wont be renewing either plus at least 400 hundred at the ground that's quite a loss and I bet we are nowhere near the only ones

1 minute ago, pillred said:

make that 1750 pounds as me and my mate wont be renewing either plus at least 400 hundred at the ground that's quite a loss and I bet we are nowhere near the only ones

What other product would you spend that kind of money on without knowing what the product was?

4 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

I'd be renewing too if I was a Newcastle fan.

they renew whatever just like sunderland,sheff wed,portsmouth and glasgow rangers,they show up clubs like ours

33 minutes ago, bobby kellard was go said:

Bet sunderland and newcastle fans just renew anyway,difference between a genuine big club with proper fans and our club i guess? 

9 minutes ago, bobby kellard was go said:

they renew whatever just like sunderland,sheff wed,portsmouth and glasgow rangers,they show up clubs like ours

Really Sunderland. Newcastle the same. Newcastle and Sunderland are one club towns with a tradition. Sunderland were once called the Bank of England club. Both have had FA cup finals since 1970 and consequent Europen football England internationals and years in the top flight and you think that is a comparison. 

Portsmouth bollox but FA cup winners with top flight experience plus two major melt downs financially in recent years

Sheff Wed really at least they have Been in divvy three. Plus FA cup and league cup finals.

League champions as Newcastle have been and in the top division since we were last there. 

Glasgow Rangers a sect football club that has more cups and a Europen trophy than I can even begin to count. 

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Really Sunderland. Newcastle the same. Newcastle and Sunderland are one club towns with a tradition. Sunderland were once called the Bank of England club. Both have had FA cup finals since 1970 and consequent Europen football England internationals and years in the top flight and you think that is a comparison. 

Portsmouth bollox but FA cup winners with top flight experience plus two major melt downs financially in recent years

Sheff Wed really at least they have Been in divvy three. Plus FA cup and league cup finals.

League champions as Newcastle have been and in the top division since we were last there. 

Glasgow Rangers a sect football club that has more cups and a Europen trophy than I can even begin to count. 

God knows what your on about,i meant the clubs mentioned support holds up and ours and other clubs dont,simple

1 minute ago, bobby kellard was go said:

God knows what your on about,i meant the clubs mentioned support holds up and ours and other clubs dont,simple

He's stating the reasons why.

Four of those clubs have had massive support to begin with, so when relegated, although the numbers fall, they are still pretty impressive.

Just now, RedLionLad said:

He's stating the reasons why.

Four of those clubs have had massive support to begin with, so when relegated, although the numbers fall, they are still pretty impressive.

thanks for that,i get fed up with our fans crying and threatening not to renew etc,maybe thats my bad ?

1 minute ago, bobby kellard was go said:

thanks for that,i get fed up with our fans crying and threatening not to renew etc,maybe thats my bad ?

Maybe their owners know how to run a football club on and off the pitch, and maybe their fans don't feel so alienated as most of ours seem to feel.

Would you prefer it if everyone put up and shut up regardless of how they are treated......just to prove their loyalty?

Just now, RedLionLad said:

Maybe their owners know how to run a football club on and off the pitch, and maybe their fans don't feel so alienated as most of ours seem to feel.

Would you prefer it if everyone put up and shut up regardless of how they are treated......just to prove their loyalty?

At this stage maybe leave the inquests until after the season?

10 minutes ago, bobby kellard was go said:

when we're relegated, looking like a bunch of melons in a half empty brand new stadium, turning up against the likes of the Gas and Plymouth, with a clueless spin doctor still in charge? 

yeah, let's just all shut up and clap our hands and wait until the end of the season shall we 

**** me

JOHNSON OUT

3 minutes ago, bobby kellard was go said:

Which is exactly when prices for season tickets should be announced.......to suit whichever league we are in. Not force loyal fans to pay now for a possible lower level/standard of football.

3 hours ago, bobby kellard was go said:

Sit down shut up then? and you with such a great name

7 hours ago, bobby kellard was go said:

Bet sunderland and newcastle fans just renew anyway,difference between a genuine big club with proper fans and our club i guess? 

If those clubs had been as consistently shite as us over their history do you really think they would have more fans than us?

Archived