IGNORED

Last game of the season

bs3

It is possible we may be relegated before the last game of the season at home to Birmingham.

So do we think LJ will still be in charge for this game ?

There are many on here who think LJ may still be manager come what may next season. (Including myself)

If he was at the ground for that match the atmosphere will be toxic beyond belief.

Or do we think if we get relagated Johnson should immediately be fired.

I would also advise that players not to do a lap of honour but get off the pitch asap.

2 minutes ago, bs3 said:

It is possible we may be relegated before the last game of the season at home to Birmingham.

There are many on here who think LJ may still be manager come what may next season. (Including myself)

If he was at the ground for that match the atmosphere will be toxic beyond belief.

I would also advise that players not to do a lap of honour but get off the pitch asap.

Tammy on his own for a lap of honour.

We can thank him for at least giving us hope this season; and he can say his goodbyes.

12 minutes ago, bs3 said:

I would say there is zero chance if we go down that LJ will be manager here next season.

18 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I wouldn't be so sure.

Agreed...sadly. Given that he's still here. My bet is that his retention will be sold as part of a "long term plan"...doubtless there's a "pillar" to support it. 

23 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I wouldn't be so sure.

Just my opinion mate, honestly can't see how he can survive. He will NEVER get the fans back on side and thousands are likely to stay away.

3 hours ago, CityLew said:

No chance he'll be here if we get relegated.. surely!?

I would bet everything you can turn into cash on him being here next season even if we do go down.

If he was going to be sacked that would have happened a few months back, relegation is not going to change it.

It will be spun as 'unlucky' and 'an acceptable, if disappointing part of the project' and that we will bounce back.

What is going to be hugely interesting is what happens, should by some miracle we stay up, and are bottom at the end of October or if we are lower mid table in Div 1 at the same point.

There is always the third option and one of those Premier League clubs that showed interest when he was at Barnsley could come in for him......................

3 hours ago, ScottishRed said:

I would bet everything you can turn into cash on him being here next season even if we do go down.

If he was going to be sacked that would have happened a few months back, relegation is not going to change it.

It will be spun as 'unlucky' and 'an acceptable, if disappointing part of the project' and that we will bounce back.

What is going to be hugely interesting is what happens, should by some miracle we stay up, and are bottom at the end of October or if we are lower mid table in Div 1 at the same point.

There is always the third option and one of those Premier League clubs that showed interest when he was at Barnsley could come in for him......................

What about when we go below the 15rs for the first time - if you think it`s been toxic up to now wait and see what it`s like then.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

What about when we go below the 15rs for the first time - if you think it`s been toxic up to now wait and see what it`s like then.

I think the last game of the season if we're down will be pretty bad, definite pitch invasion in front of the directors box.

And if there's not after this season then I give up.

No violence, just a walk onto the pitch and a display of dissatisfaction at the board.

Has to be no violence though as that will be used against us all, just 15k on the pitch making voices heard.

I don't know if I could bring myself to go, if that were the case.

It's one thing to support the team, but having the man who funked things up so terribly and did not have the decency to walk, to stand there and watch us go down......

I'd rather have some quiet dignity and just not go in the ground.

LJ is here come what may, SL and MA have nothing but praise for him. The fact that Pemberton was 'let go' says it all really, not the Head Coach that carries the can but someone below him. LJ is part of the long term plan (can't believe we actually have one) no matter what division we're in :blink:

Archived