IGNORED

Am I missing something...?

PFree

- Johnson isn't ruling out making changes, but may also give the same players "another chance"

- He added: "It's a fine line. After such a good performance against Huddersfield on Saturday, we go with the same XI and then we have a first-half display like that."

- City boss continues: "I don't think anyone could argue if we made changes."

This for me sums up why we are in so much trouble...!!!

Is it not about forensically understanding the oppositions strengths, nullifying them, and then to organise our side by playing to our strengths in order to both defend well but also score more goals than the opposition? Or is actually about having no idea about the opposition and just giving the players the chance to "put it right"..?

It beggars belief that we get comments around Lee not knowing his best side, surely there's more to management than having a gut feel over what players to play??

24 minutes ago, PFree said:
- Johnson isn't ruling out making changes, but may also give the same players "another chance"

- He added: "It's a fine line. After such a good performance against Huddersfield on Saturday, we go with the same XI and then we have a first-half display like that."

- City boss continues: "I don't think anyone could argue if we made changes."

This for me sums up why we are in so much trouble...!!!

Is it not about forensically understanding the oppositions strengths, nullifying them, and then to organise our side by playing to our strengths in order to both defend well but also score more goals than the opposition? Or is actually about having no idea about the opposition and just giving the players the chance to "put it right"..?

It beggars belief that we get comments around Lee not knowing his best side, surely there's more to management than having a gut feel over what players to play??

Surprised you omitted this..

Gary O'Neil is moving better and will be assessed ahead of trip to Preston North End
Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/press-conference-johnson-pre-preston-north-end-3655168.aspx#4H1cF4DHPxQECYJ3.99

Moving better!! Having been seen on crutches over the weekend, if he's not moving freely, surely he shouldn't even be considered? It's not like he had a good game on Saturday anyway. God help us tomorrow if we're going out with half fit players. Still, that's what happens when you've got a small squad I suppose.........

I hate that "fine line" sh1te its just another excuse, just leave LJ and take the other brown nose shoe guy with you ! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU`RE DOING, GO AWAY. :sign09:

Archived