IGNORED

The Official Preston North End v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Just now, One Team said:

Surely as a last throw of the dice SL has to sack him now?

I know we've been saying it for months but this is now extremely serious and you can only see luck saving us now. 

SL has proven that common sense isn't one of his traits. Anything is possible. 

He can afford to drag the club through the shit. 

2 minutes ago, The_Don said:

Think our precarious position is more important than getting one up on those with blind faith to be fair. :thumbsup:

If Lansdown had no reason to try and claim the fans were behind Johnson months ago we wouldn't still be suffering the clown

The blind faiths nonsense as pathetic as Johnsons management skills 

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Like 2
Just now, formerly known as ivan said:

Do you think this group of players would be this bad under a different manager? Cus I don't!

They are also his players and he has spent more than any other manager so who else is to blame?!

No and I'm with you but all the blame and vitriol from fans is shifted towards LJ and the players receive nothing. It's clear LJ is here for the long run and quite frankly it's too late to get rid of now.

Too many of these players are using LJ as a scapegoat whilst showing not a single ounce of passion or pride for the shirt. 

Just now, Robin Goch said:

No and I'm with you but all the blame and vitriol from fans is shifted towards LJ and the players receive nothing. It's clear LJ is here for the long run and quite frankly it's too late to get rid of now.

Too many of these players are using LJ as a scapegoat whilst showing not a single ounce of passion or pride for the shirt. 

It's LJs responsibility to sort that. Any player can have a poor run, but endless mistakes and poor effort is a culture. 

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

3-0 after 55 minutes in a match with a team that came up with us 2 years ago. Surely if there was a breaking point it's now

A team who finished that season about 10 points behind us, and since then have spent about 15 million less than us! 

• Like 4