IGNORED

The Official Preston North End v Bristol City Match Day Thread

1 minute ago, Robin Goch said:

No and I'm with you but all the blame and vitriol from fans is shifted towards LJ and the players receive nothing. It's clear LJ is here for the long run and quite frankly it's too late to get rid of now.

Too many of these players are using LJ as a scapegoat whilst showing not a single ounce of passion or pride for the shirt. 

Agree with this - disgraceful

Typical 'Professional Footballers' give them any excuse and unfortunately we've given them a prize clown

Four Now

**** Off JOHNSON

Andntake some of the playing clowns with you

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Robin Goch said:

No and I'm with you but all the blame and vitriol from fans is shifted towards LJ and the players receive nothing. It's clear LJ is here for the long run and quite frankly it's too late to get rid of now.

Too many of these players are using LJ as a scapegoat whilst showing not a single ounce of passion or pride for the shirt. 

They see how inept LJ is and don't want to play for him and his useless tactics.  Now 4 so what your answer, I have been saying that they won't play for him for over 4 months now and I am not wrong.

• Like 2

Oh if only he hadn't cowed to fan pressure and tinkered with the line up instead of keeping it the same. "It seems to me if they ain't got you one way they've got you another."

Well the best we can hope for tonight is the other results going our way which so far they are.

Just now, REDLEE said:

A team who finished that season about 10 points behind us, and since then have spent about 15 million less than us! 

Exactly. I've tried to stay positive and have been pretty laid back about LJ. He could've went a long time ago but he hasn't and we haven't been embarrassed most of the season but surely a hiding at Brentford and Preston will bring pressure to sack him. Especially the manner of them. A break and then whacked by Brentford first half. Then stumbled in at HT in the game at Preston and down 3 10 min after. 

Just now, Loon plage said:

An absolute thrashing will help Johnson yet again deflect blame and Lansdown will suck it up "let down by the team" "needs players he can trust" blah blah blah. Players appear equally to blame tonight but Johnson has created the situation.

Too late for a change . Unless Blackburn lose every game I think we are down.

I cant imagine he goes so folks unless you feel your support is reciprocated by the club then vote with your wallets and stay away.

Those who continue to support this ******* fraud and his megalomaniac backer then genuinely I say fair play and hope you continue to enjoy the match day experience.

Joking or serious?

They're almost as bad. 

• Like 1