IGNORED

JOHNSONS POST MATCH BULL****T

BobBobSuperBob

25 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

It wasn't just me giving it to the players in the dressing room - it was Holden and JM too. Ha ha. All three must be really helping that team spirit.

Maybe better to tell how good they was . 

Just now, Hampshire reds said:

I wish the reporters on radio bristol would ask him some tough questions. All this I love the club. love the fans is crap. We just got stuffrd. Make it hard for him 

Said 'the players are in tomorrow that's for sure' , sounds tough but stupid, they won't get back to 2am , let's hope he's not in tomorrow or ever again 

Just now, Cov 77 said:

Said 'the players are in tomorrow that's for sure' , sounds tough but stupid, they won't get back to 2am , let's hope he's not in tomorrow or ever again 

It just means "they're to blame so I'll be punishing them. Look how much I'm in charge" 

14 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Probably pre warned not to ask it, and interview would have been curtailed if he had.

Perfect final question then!

If he had been pre-warned then Hoskin should have more professional pride than go along with that...it was the only question supporters wanted asked. Maybe find a way of asking it that was less confrontational...a "how do you respond to our callers suggesting it's time for you to go?" question. 

16 minutes ago, Rkid said:

What is this "too flicky" football? Subbuteo? Aaah brings back memories. That's what it is.... team talks and tactics are done on a table in his bedroom

He actually blamed his central forwards (I can only guess that he is blaming Tammy and Tomlin) for being too flick, he also said that he'd had a go at them for doing so, and basically said they needed to be more positive with the ball.

So in my book that's another two "he won't be able to trust"

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

Piss poor to start blaming a substitute. Saw this creeping in with Taylor on Saturday. The guy's completely ***ked as to what to say and do next

Exactly. If my boss blamed me for a failed project having come in at the end I'd be walking into another job. 

Just now, Coupon said:

He actually blamed his central forwards (I can only guess that he is blaming Tammy and Tomlin) for being too flick, he also said that he'd had a go at them for doing so, and basically said they needed to be more positive with the ball.

So in my book that's another two "he won't be able to trust"

Go,through the squad - I seriously don't think there's one left

not one

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Go,through the squad - I seriously don't think there's one left

not one

Bob, I've thought for ages that quite a lot don't want to play for him, Joe for example, but he continues to pick him.  which makes me think either Joe is really clever at disguising it, or LJ is ..........

56 minutes ago, Coupon said:

Bob, I've thought for ages that quite a lot don't want to play for him, Joe for example, but he continues to pick him.  which makes me think either Joe is really clever at disguising it, or LJ is ..........

Joe Bryan is not a fan

1 hour ago, Aizoon said:

Tammy Abraham is on loan FFS - and he seems to be the only one who understands how the fans feel?

I can't love the guy enough.  How easy would it be with that talent, and money, at his age to be a complete ****?  He appears to be such a nice chap and compared with some of the premiership 'pros' we've bought in so professional.

I'm going to always hate this season but Tammy is the shining beacon.  I wish him all the best in his career and I may even get excited about England again when he gets there.

Top man Tammy and thank you, (also apologies). 

7 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I can't love the guy enough.  How easy would it be with that talent, and money, at his age to be a complete ****?  He appears to be such a nice chap and compared with some of the premiership 'pros' we've bought in so professional.

I'm going to always hate this season but Tammy is the shining beacon.  I wish him all the best in his career and I may even get excited about England again when he gets there.

Top man Tammy and thank you, (also apologies). 

:clap::clap::clap:

Have more respect for Tammy than Johnson, Ashton , Holden , McCallister and the rest of the players (Save Wilbs) put together

Has never thrown in the towel , leaves everything on the pitch - the rest of the squad should look at him and be totally embarrassed

I notice it's all becoming "WE have read them the riot act" nowadays. No doubt Jamie McAllister will be blamed if there's any chance of the boy wonder hanging on for a few more months. This man has literally no shame. Everyone's fault but his. On Monday he was telling the media that we had a "VERY VERY GOOD GAMEPLAN" at Brentford, which is laughable to anyone who saw a two-week prepared team have no idea what to do with the ball. I wonder what he thinks of his plan last night. Probably world class but executed poorly. 

Archived