IGNORED

Are the bookies mad?

cityexile

I am left scratching my head that after tonight, Blackburn are evens, Forest 5-2 and us 7-2 to go down.

I guess it is based on us having four home games left, our home games all look ok, and we only have Brighton out of the top lot to play. However, in my mind it is evens for us at the very best.

I so so want to stay up. I am expecting to get to 3 of the home games. Really in a strange place, not going to lie. Want LJ gone, but also want to win the games that keep us up. Ho hum.

Just now, Lord Northski said:

We've virtually dropped 7 points in 2 games, having had our goal better goal difference slashed in the past two games.

The good news however, is that Steve Lansdown told us all a couple of months back that he wouldn't let the club be relegated. 

That would be up there with "I won't let the HL share price drop". 

4 minutes ago, Lord Northski said:

We've virtually dropped 7 points in 2 games, having had our goal better goal difference slashed in the past two games.

The good news however, is that Steve Lansdown told us all a couple of months back that he wouldn't let the club be relegated. 

I remember a certain Mr Higgs saying 'Relegation is not an option'. Now what happened there...

Archived