IGNORED

Time for FANS to really make a stand...turn your back on LJ as he walks from and to the dugout

Thatwasclose

I have been shouting out loud that this man is not the right person to take us forward for a very long time now and I honestly believe the only way he will go is if ALL fans make it known we want him gone even if we stay up.

problem is there has been no sizeable protest and SL believes the discontent is from a few, and who would blame him? Most times AG is just quiet while this man takes us down

we need a strong statement, I'm talking either boycotting the game or turning our backs as LJ walks to and from the dugout etc.

the team deserves support so I prefer the later, this guy should go and it will take every fan making a stand!!

2 minutes ago, Thatwasclose said:

I have been shouting out loud that this man is not the right person to take us forward for a very long time now and I honestly believe the only way he will go is if ALL fans make it known we want him gone even if we stay up.

problem is there has been no sizeable protest and SL believes the discontent is from a few, and who would blame him? Most times AG is just quiet while this man takes us down

we need a strong statement, I'm talking either boycotting the game or turning our backs as LJ walks to and from the dugout etc.

the team deserves support so I prefer the later, this guy should go and it will take every fan making a stand!!

The team deserves our support.....wow they are useless underachievers who care not one jot about the supporters. Their not fit to wear the shirt . 

Even if not turning on him, some sort of protest/March needs to happen. Fans need to stop rolling over and accepting this! They are to blame just as much in my opinion. Sitting there in silence unless it's to have a go at someone dares to have a go at Johnson. It's a joke and most fans don't seem that bothered at matches 

I can't remember stewards ever checking my ST when I enter the Dolman, so perhaps I'll head over to the West Stand with a banner and see if they are similarly relaxed over there and sit right next to the dugout

Perhaps with a slogan in Italian or something to buy a bit more time before I have to take it down / get kicked out!

5 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

I can't remember stewards ever checking my ST when I enter the Dolman, so perhaps I'll head over to the West Stand with a banner and see if they are similarly relaxed over there and sit right next to the dugout

Perhaps with a slogan in Italian or something to buy a bit more time before I have to take it down / get kicked out!

5-0 La goccia che has fatto traboccare il vaso

Just now, AshtonGreat said:

Agreed. The team deserve nothing

Yeah, but that kind of implies that it is onlyy the players and NOT LJ to blame for this entire cock up. I'm not having that. No group of players ever performs with a total ineptitude in charge.

7 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

I'll be able to read it :) 

8 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

They were checking tickets going into W16/W17 last week.

20 minutes ago, Thatwasclose said:

Are you for real ??

1 hour ago, Thatwasclose said:

One problem the dug out is where they come out he runs down it like a sewer rat

Archived