IGNORED

I won't let this team get relegated

Vincent Vega

I think he must have embarrassing photographs of the Blackburn squad.  The good news for you, however woeful City are Blackburn (and Wigan, but they're already as good as gone) are proving to be that little bit more woeful time and time again, so I think you'll stay up by default of others being even worse.  Your start to the season and the points you picked up then may well prove to be your saviour.

Worst case scenario if you do go down?  With Sheff Utd and Bolton likely to go up from L1 you'll be the richest and possibly biggest club in the division next year.  You'd romp to the League title again with all of your International players, surely! ;-)  

Just now, Miah Dennehy said:

I don't know what you lot are worried about. Last night actually wasn't that bad a night for you, another game used up and you aren't in the bottom 3.

You are bound to pick up a few more points, I mean, it's not like LJ is going to lose 6 matches in a row is it :ph34r:

He can't beat his own record this season. Which is one positive. 

Just now, Miah Dennehy said:

I don't know what you lot are worried about. Last night actually wasn't that bad a night for you, another game used up and you aren't in the bottom 3.

You are bound to pick up a few more points, I mean, it's not like LJ is going to lose 6 matches in a row is it :ph34r:

Have you seen our new ground? It's lovely and draws the eye away from the football!!

10 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

He can't beat his own record this season. Which is one positive. 

But he could carry it on into next season and beat it that way.

My god what a depressing thought :blink:

When LJ does eventually move on and if he gets another head coach/manager role at another club, will be interesting to see if he gets his hatrick of 8 successive defeats at different clubs.

A first in football? 

Don't think he's likely to get another job very quickly though after this one so could be waiting a while to find out.

21 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

You should be a politician as that wasn't the question or the point being made! Respect your views but try not to muddy the water by swerving off point

He mentioned Ashton Vale which could've been our new stadium but I said we got the new stadium anyway. So it was related.

Archived