IGNORED

The sad reality

daored

Let's make my stance clear, should Lee Johnson be in charge of our football Club by end of business today; no.

However, the sad reality is that Johnson will still be in charge Saturday against wolves and I genuinely believe at least until the end of the season.

It's clear from watching last night, the players appear to not to want to play for him, they certainly appear to have no respect for him.

His constant digging out of players in public, is a concern and can't help unite relationships.

He may, or may not take us down. It just depends on how bad Blackburn actually are. 

This football club has been set backwards years and I fear the long term damage being doing.

Just now, daored said:

Let's make my stance clear, should Lee Johnson be in charge of our football Club by end of business today; no.

However, the sad reality is that Johnson will still be in charge Saturday against wolves and I genuinely believe at least until the end of the season.

It's clear from watching last night, the players appear to not to want to play for him, they certainly appear to have no respect for him.

His constant digging out of players in public, is a concern and can't help unite relationships.

He may, or may not take us down. It just depends on how bad Blackburn actually are. 

This football club has been set backwards years and I fear the long term damage being doing.

:clap: Yes, we are run by a man whose football sense is lower than my 15 month old grandson

1 hour ago, daored said:

Have you just come to this conclusion ?

Archived